1. pandemonium23 avatar

On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 12:03 PM, pandemonium23 said:

Make sure to cross your toes, too :P

2. pandemonium23 avatar

On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 12:03 PM, pandemonium23 said:

Thank you, I hope all is well with you, too! :)

3. pandemonium23 avatar

On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 12:02 PM, pandemonium23 said:

I will be sure to tell you the results! :)

4. pandemonium23 avatar

On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 12:01 PM, pandemonium23 said:

I thank you all for giving me your support, that is really cool of you! :)

5. Faust avatar

On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 3:20 AM, Faust said:

Man, I really can not wait to hear the relults! I think that I may be more anxious than you Pandemonium!

Y'know...I just have to say this. I love how respectful people here are. I have never seen a single post just telling the person posting is hot or sexy like they do on other social media type sites. I like that people here actually can see other people's accomplishments and thoughts, art, etc. We don't just to have to just go around telling pretty girls they are pretty or hunky dudes are hunky. It makes me feel good that we are friends here and respect each other enough to keep creepy stuff like that out of here. I think this is the only REAL community I belong to on the internet, so thank you guys for accepting my friends and me for who we are, not what we look like. You guys are the best and that goes quadruple for Pandemonium.

6. lukeyluke avatar

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 7:11 PM, lukeyluke said:

Congratulations!! I hope you passed and that all is well!

7. avangardeify avatar

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 7:14 AM, avangardeify said:

wow, i imagine that must be very tough, good luck also from my side. and let us know the results. :)

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 12:34 PM, jayjay said:

YO-HOE!!! I will be keeping every thing crossed for you, & if you have worked as hard, has you have been saying, Then you should pass with flying colours!! That's the old saying over here any way!!
    Did you say you have seen Stone sour!! My god, I bet that was good. Shame about Joe leaving SLIPKNOT, If true!! I think there fire ended when Paul died, Such a shame hey!! Any way, Good to hear from you..Peace..

9. ALongWayDown avatar