1. SAFLove avatar

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 2:37 AM, SAFLove said:

or this one: fisnish for the bottom of yours: fascination: of an illumination that is of a distance from me that i cant see or really know of, but from a meditaiton for the illumination of the light to come to me will i set me gaze on this meditation for a light for my guided meditation for my destination

2. SAFLove avatar

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 2:27 AM, SAFLove said:

or this version: illumination that is of a distance from me that i cant see or really know of, but from a meditaiton for the illumination of the light to come to me will i set me gaze on this meditation for a light for my soul~ to guide me rightly

3. SAFLove avatar

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 2:17 AM, SAFLove said:

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 11:56 AM, jayjay said:

From what Twisted transistor said, I thought the very same, & I didn't know she had written her comment until I strolled down. I feel the same way, This is magical. Love it.=)

5. Twisted Transistor avatar

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 9:17 AM, Twisted Transistor said:

Sounds similar to my aspirations that make me quite dizzy at times within my mind, but never to let go because with them I have peripheral visiĆ³n
    and expansive possibilties that may or maynot come true, but I do not care, because its just another antidote to strive and survive.

Artificial light, love it!

6. Silent Metal avatar

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 11:44 PM, Silent Metal said:

I loove this poem, it's melancholy, yet relaxed and has undertones of hope. It could also have myriad meanings. I don;t think it really needs any 'fixing', but I'm no poet ;).