1. WR avatar

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 2:32 AM, WR said:

Sometimes hey

2. ZackaryVS avatar

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 7:58 PM, ZackaryVS said:

Yep! It's all better now! Yay!

3. Figure09 avatar

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 6:29 PM, Figure09 said:

i remember i went on mobile yesterday, then it said the site is bein fixed or somethin

4. MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle avatar

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 4:53 PM, MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle said:

ok it was broke, but i told josie and she got people to fix it, all better now ^_^

5. ZackaryVS avatar

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 10:11 PM, ZackaryVS said:

Oh yeah I agree but I still don't want a comment of "that's awesome" on something more serious. Plus Korn is a band people use to escape bad times and sometimes other people who like Korn can often relate, but I'm not making an excuse for those who are negative all the time.

6. cdu avatar

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 3:45 PM, cdu said:

I 100% agree with everything ProdigyChildOfKoRn wrote.

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 3:42 PM, jayjay said:

Not yet ..& hope it will stay that way.

8. ProdigyChildOfKoRn avatar

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 3:21 PM, ProdigyChildOfKoRn said:

People wants points, I think, and talking shit. You know, this is Korn's site, no personal blogs where everybody can write that what they want. I think if we are here, and write something we should stay in Korn's theme. My aim is to say, they rarely comment on who wants blog like: "My life is shit." Blogs like that should be returned to psychologist. This ain't place to write mind-fucked problems. May people write the same comments because they're bored blogs from other people (they are not interested problems' of other guys) or they are fucking bored people who cannot say something sensible. I don't know... but I think we should write about Korn, not about suicidal plans, for example. :)

9. eva avatar

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 2:33 PM, eva said:

It hasn't happened to me yet.
    It would be a good thing for this to be fixed.
    Think about those people who post those "My life sucks, I hate myself, suicide incoming" blogs and then your comment says "That's awesome!"

10. MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle avatar

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 2:26 PM, MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle said:

yes, the same comments everywhere