1. Sunset_Tahoe avatar

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 1:47 PM, Sunset_Tahoe said:

I miss talking to you. I hope things are going well with you.

2. Killroy avatar

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 4:57 PM, Killroy said:

im sure you'll get it worked out. i was best friends with her for a year and a half before i ever even maniged to not have my heart about explode when she leaned her head on me

3. Faust avatar

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 4:38 PM, Faust said:

That is badass, yo. Congrats on the relationship. Just remember to treat each other right, because you don't want to loose an amazing friend. Lately, I have reconnected with the girl that I was totally head over heals for in High School. I was a freshman and she was a junior, and she wanted nothing to do with me romantically. I have not seen or heard from her in over 10 years, but somehow, she found me online and we have been talking almost everyday for a week or so. Anyhoo, she still has made it clear that romance for us is not in the books, but we talk about relationships all the damn time, and she has hinted that there maybe something in our future, but I don't want to ask her out for a few reasons, #1 reason is that I am a coward when it comes to woman, especially one as devastatingly amazing as this one. I will someday work up the balls to just fucking ask her out, I just hope it's not too late by then.

4. MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle avatar

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 6:13 PM, MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle said:

thats good. i wasnt here to read that blog back then, but im glad

5. Figure09 avatar

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 9:32 AM, Figure09 said:

youre welcome my friend! ^^) have fun!

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 4:54 AM, jayjay said:

Good on you mate,i got to find myself a woman,its been a long time since i had one last...i find there are a lot of people on here that are great to talk to,from time to time.all the best.=)