1. samcro_spectre avatar

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 8:39 AM, samcro_spectre said:

Lmao, just a mere mortal.........concert junkie planning on making that list a helluva lot longer, hope you get to atleast experience KoRn live they are AMAZING!?!

2. JtR avatar

Trivium
    Deathstars
    Rammstein
    J Devil
    The Dirty Youth
    Korn

I definately want to see Slipknot and Stone Sour live. Hoping for many more good bands to come close to where I live!

3. Xica avatar

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 11:59 AM, Xica said:

I'm 17 and never saw one band that you mention... :S
    That makes you a god to me! (I don't know if this is correct in english)

4. ZackaryVS avatar

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 7:40 PM, ZackaryVS said:

Oh man, yeah that would be one bad ass vacation!

5. samcro_spectre avatar

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 3:46 PM, samcro_spectre said:

They are but its later at the end of the year on a cruise ship wish I had the money to go Id so be rockin out on a cruise ship lol

6. ZackaryVS avatar

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 3:38 PM, ZackaryVS said:

Yeah I think KoRn has the best live performance. I also have to agree with you that their older stuff is a lot better, I would have to say my favorite album is Untouchables. I really wish KoRn was at mayhem fest again this year because I don't think KoRn is coming to Idaho. I also wish I could meet Jonathan Davis but I doubt it will happen.

7. samcro_spectre avatar

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 3:28 PM, samcro_spectre said:

Mudvayne was insane live too saw them and KoRn at the same time in little rock arkansas at Edgfest V it was pretty bad arsse just sayin!?!

8. samcro_spectre avatar

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 3:27 PM, samcro_spectre said:

Its funny that these upcoming fans digging their dubstep album its a amazing cd but if they got there kicks out of that there heads might be blown if they heard the older stuff. Wish I could atleast meet one member doubt itll ever happen though lol

9. samcro_spectre avatar

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 3:22 PM, samcro_spectre said:

Dood, I don't care what anyone says KoRn is the best band LIVE .....having withdrawals so ready to see them live again and ready for mayhem fest

10. ZackaryVS avatar

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 11:52 AM, ZackaryVS said:

I'd love to see Mudvayne live! I only seen KoRn once :( and that was before [and how I became] a hardcore fan.