1. Awesomemotherfucker! :) avatar

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 11:35 AM, Awesomemotherfucker! :) said:

Nope, doesn't that suck?! But when they come down I'm going!

2. Hwood03 avatar

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 8:36 AM, Hwood03 said:

i've seen them every year since '07 and ALWAYS try to get front row! They are by FAR my fav. Bancd and will never miss a show. this year im seeing them 3 days in a row! ...KoRn Overload? ..NEVER!!!

3. SeEd avatar

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 5:12 PM, SeEd said:

I've saw them 4 times. That's just awesome.
    I will always like goin' to my fav. band.

4. leftshoe18 avatar

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 7:40 AM, leftshoe18 said:

I've been to 2 Korn shows. I was at Family Values 2007 in Sommerset, WI the day Untitled leaked (or the day after, can't remember). It was my first concert ever and was an awesome experience. JD sounded awesome, Here to Stay had a sick extended intro, and Another Brick in the Wall was awesome.

The second show I saw was last year with Rob Zombie in Chicago. Zombie was awesome and I thought there'd be no way for Korn to top him. The setlist was definitely not as good as the other show I'd been to, but the band seemed so much more energetic and JD really shined. Fieldy was pretty fun to watch, too. Somebody Someone with the drum solo bridge was the unexpected highlight of the show for me. Also: Oildale is 1,000,000x better live.

5. Twisted avatar

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 8:02 PM, Twisted said:

Almost Evry year they have come to Milwaukee Since i can remember.... My son gets me tickets every Mother's Day he knows they are comin....Its great to be able to pass such an awesome Band on to your Children.....Children of the Korn....lol.....

6. RominaKoRn avatar

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 1:04 PM, RominaKoRn said:

Hola ! :D .. yo también los ví aquí en Chile, en "Monster of Rock" vino junto a Ozzy y otros. Yo sólo quería verlos a ellos y de hecho después me fui. Fue geniaal ! la mejor experiencia de mi vida y estaba adelante de las primeras. No lo podía creer, fue muy emocionante, siempre lo recuerdo como si hubiese sido ayer :D ! Saludos :) .

7. mlukec avatar

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 11:25 AM, mlukec said:

I have seen them four times -all in Atlanta or Athens, Ga.- in '95, '96, '97, and '98. They were amazing at the '95 show. They only had Korn, but it still seemed like they played for hours. '96 was good. '97 oops, too drunk. '98-very, very, very, hot- great show though.

8. NadjaKornFreak avatar

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 9:21 AM, NadjaKornFreak said:

i saw them 2 times....one in 2008 at the Quilmes Rock Festival...and one in 2010, on the Luna Park stadium (L) THE BEST DAYS ON MY FREAKING LIFE! i cry the first time, i couldn't believe korn was infront of me!

9. Darky avatar

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 2:23 PM, Darky said:

Saw them yesterday for the first time and it was great! Best Concert in my life so far...can't wait to see them again

10. DLee avatar

On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 6:50 PM, DLee said:

I have seen Korn 8 times in 8 different states...but I look forward to number 9 here in Hawaii. Korn has always left a lasting impression on me from the first time i seen them in 99 Family Values 99. Nobody can match the energy that Korn brings on the road with them..The are (in MY opinion) THE GREATEST BAND EVER!