1. WR avatar

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 4:44 AM, WR said:

Got the life is my all time favorite korn song

2. NERa_84_HOUSEMAn avatar

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 5:35 PM, NERa_84_HOUSEMAn said:

Freak On A Leash!

3. Grunge_Heroine avatar

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 2:42 PM, Grunge_Heroine said:

All In The Family "say what say what"

4. Giovanna avatar

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 2:50 AM, Giovanna said:

Really,there are so much korn song that i love..maybe my favourite are: Here to stay,Predictable,The Camel song.

5. ShesBako avatar

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 6:59 PM, ShesBako said:

Love these: Got The Life, Falling Away, Yall Wanna A Single,

6. KrazyKoRnKarpo avatar

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 8:10 PM, KrazyKoRnKarpo said:

There is no way to say what song is my favorite it depends on what mood I'm in. But the non released version of Alive is definitely way up there.

7. chrissherry avatar

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 7:51 PM, chrissherry said:

Trash, I did my time, Alone I break, Kinda like the new one My wall, but extremely pissed off that when I bought the new CD at Rockville last year that Jonathan Davis what not there to sign it. I did get to meet almost everyone else and kinda froze up, but got their signatures. I am 33 and waited since I was 16 for that moment.

8. angelico avatar

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 4:00 PM, angelico said:

tho its too many to mention, Got the life! and Throw me away.. =] perhaps question should be top albums of korn.. :D

9. Cushlin avatar

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 2:52 PM, Cushlin said:

I love all of them! But some of my favourites are Shoot and Ladders, Clow, Blind, Got the Life, Somebody Somewhere, Alone I break and the cover they did creep :D <3

10. kornfan2499 avatar

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 5:39 PM, kornfan2499 said:

definitely twist, chi, good god, no place to hide, wicked and kill you

or just the whole Life Is Peachy album!