1. ashes_ashes_ avatar

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 5:28 AM, ashes_ashes_ said:

Twist!!!!

2. msid9999 avatar

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 4:15 PM, msid9999 said:

It is scientifically impossible to have just one Korn song :D

3. msid9999 avatar

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 4:14 PM, msid9999 said:

Korn: Faget, Ball Tongue, Blind, Shoots and Ladders
    Life Is Peachy: Good God, No Place to Hide, Wicked
    Follow the Leader: It's On!, Freak On a Leash, Justin, Children of the Korn, Dead Bodies Everywhere
    Issues: Hey Daddy, Make Me Bad, Let's Get This Party Started
    Untouchables: Alone I Break, Hollow Life, No One's There
    Take A Look In the Mirror: Play Me, Alive, Did My Time
    See You On the Other Side: 10 or a 2-Way, Twisted Transistor, Politics
    Untitled: Hold On, Bitch We Got A Problem, Kiss
    Korn lll (Remember Who You Are): Pop a Pill, Let the Guilt Go, Trapped Underneath the Stairs
    The Path of Totality: Way Too Far (feat. 12th Planet & Flinch), Chaos Lives In Everything (feat. Skrillex), Sanctuary (feat. Downlink), Get Up! (feat. Skrillex)
    The Paradigm Shift: Love & Meth, Spike In My Veins, What We Do, Victimized

4. Katte Linkingirl avatar

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 8:22 AM, Katte Linkingirl said:

Is a hard question.. but I freaking out with alone I break

5. Dean Birchum avatar

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 6:11 AM, Dean Birchum said:

Freak On A Leash

6. MikeyD avatar

On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 3:51 AM, MikeyD said:

One More Time, Spike In My Veins, Clown, Wake Up, Freak On A Leash...

7. KR33PEE avatar

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 8:47 AM, KR33PEE said:

All of them, mostly the ones with "fuck" in them....really!

8. WR avatar

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 6:35 AM, WR said:

Need to

9. DK devilplayground avatar

On Sun, Dec 8, 2013 at 4:06 PM, DK devilplayground said:

Hard question actually

10. Ordogirl avatar

On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 11:18 AM, Ordogirl said:

Throw Me Away, Thoughtless, Clown, ... and I'm loving Love & Meth.