1. korn warlord avatar

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 4:14 PM, korn warlord said:

change is sometimes good i guess

2. TrashedWithABitterSweetEnding19 avatar

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 8:17 PM, TrashedWithABitterSweetEnding19 said:

I am actually pretty neutral on this subject . . .
    I actually think Korn could pull off dubstep in their music because they have very experimental tastes (i agree with a comment i saw before about this) and a unique way of putting their sound together.
    However, dubstep is becoming very mainstream and it seems like everyone is adding it to their own music.
    I'll admit, I like certain kinds of music with dubstep.
    I just think if Korn added it to their music it would take away from their originality a bit.
    Either way, Korn would still fucking kick ass :D

3. xISSUESx avatar

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 2:16 PM, xISSUESx said:

great opinions!! and i agree with u all. i dont mind this change and i also was very impressed with get up. after that song now im looking forward to the rest of the album. and i hope they do incorperate that korn vibe into the dubstep music. im sure they will. thanks everyone for the responce

4. erikakorngirl83 avatar

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 7:35 PM, erikakorngirl83 said:

I think it's a great sound for them. They are always expierimenting and each album has a different feel....I think it would be awesome if they did more dubstep on the next album.

5. d1rtytr@sh avatar

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 6:20 PM, d1rtytr@sh said:

It's great to see change. Nothing wrong with experimenting with new sounds. I personally am very impressed with Get Up and can't wait to hear the new album, no matter if they do dub or not. KoRn makes anything sound good. It's weird how some people are afraid of change. Doing something new and different is a plus in my book so yeah, it's cool.

6. Travistragedy avatar

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 5:32 PM, Travistragedy said:

I personally love the Dubsteps. And Korn doing it will sound amazing as long as they stick to their roots and music about J.D's feelings and such like that. It's perfect as long as they stick to the original Korn lyrics.

7. tportnoy avatar

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 11:41 AM, tportnoy said:

I think they should do what they like. They're at their best when they do what they like.

8. Sussi avatar

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 10:37 AM, Sussi said:

I think it´s cool and I´m looking forward to it. I don´t like all dubstep but some is really good.