1. xXCi-CiXx avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 7:26 PM, xXCi-CiXx said:

No i'm not thinking of a different song...I'm talking about the song save me from my self and just to piss them off I wore a KoRn shirt today and I got yelled at and told I was going to hell....and what I told her was that in the bible it tells you not to force your religion on someone else and not to judge them...I mean seriously they almost kicked me out when I told them to listen to that song to prove that I was right

2. xXCi-CiXx avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 7:24 PM, xXCi-CiXx said:

3. shadowgrimm avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 7:28 AM, shadowgrimm said:

Korn for life, no one on earth can change that

4. Shawshank avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 12:31 AM, Shawshank said:

I think you might be thinking of a different song.

5. BamBam avatar

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 10:05 PM, BamBam said:

My sister went through the same thing except she wore a Limp Bizkit shirt to church and they pointed her out amongst everyone. She then wore the shirt everytime she went to shirt until they pretty much forbod her to wear it again. Needless to say we haven't been back to church. I think they are hippacrits. If you asked any of the older ones about their past im sure they have a whole shit load skeletons in their closets. My uncle, who is a pastor, used to come to church and preach drunk. Now that they have lived and got all their partying done its time to preach to the young ones not to do it. I say bullshit. They claim you go to church you have a better life, more money, and longer life. I say bullshit again! All these assholes who preach the fake "word" will get whats coming to them! And im sure its not going to be sounded by a trumpet.

6. Lickrish avatar

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 8:40 PM, Lickrish said:

I would have told her the bible says not to judge & she was definitely judging. I went through the same thing as a teen in church where they didn't want us to listen to George Michael & Slayer. lmao

7. pfloydmaster avatar

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 8:16 PM, pfloydmaster said:

Or better yet, Why don't they bash the extremists around the world who seemingly are killing people every single day? Let's be realistic...there are SO many other things and people these zealots can crucify!!! Idiots!!!

8. xXCi-CiXx avatar

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 8:11 PM, xXCi-CiXx said:

I know right I mean I'm gonna keep rockin to KoRn even tho they say I shouldn't like tomorrow if I were to go back which i'm prolly not they are gonna talk about whoever was in Black Sabbath that turned christian...idk what it is about them and wanting to bash on rock bands why don't they bash on rappers or other ppl and not just single us out

9. Mr ED avatar

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 7:57 PM, Mr ED said:

don't matter what you do, don't matter what you say, don't matter where you go. you will ALWAYS come across atleast one koRn hater. brush it the side and move on, you can not speak any words to a hater to change their mind. party on an keep rockin to korn