1. Michael Ripa avatar

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 11:23 AM, Michael Ripa said:

I am hoping that you all can give some advice on this VIP stuff. My son is 16 and bought to VIPs for a band (I don't want to bash them because I'm sure they had nothing to do with it -- it was probably the people they rely on). So my son was in a terrible frame of mind and I was afraid he was going to do some bad stuff. I ended up spending over $1,000 fir the VIPs, tickets and T-shirts, wtc, and I'm by no means rich. So when the day of the show came my son was PUMPED but............................................................ once things got started things weren't good. First we waited for over an hour and I hought they forgot us. When we went to the pre-show meet and greet we only got to meet two people for about a minute and a picture with another and then fans all broke in so the band had to leave. We DID get to see them from backstahe for 15 minutes which was ok. The bad part was there was supposed to be an after show meeting with one of the members of the band, We waited for 45 minutes at the spot we were told to go and NO ONE ever showed up. That did't do much for my son who is in a bad place to begin with. First, what do you think I should do about this fiasco (they did put on a good show so I think there team screwed it all up)? Should I ask for something? Am I wrong to be mad? What would you do?

I'd like to try a VIP for KORN if I can get the money together. Am I safe with KORN? I just don't want to get my son's hopes up and drag him down again. Would you try KORN if you were me or just move away from VIP stuff?

Thanks!

2. KeepHoldingOn... avatar

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 3:39 PM, KeepHoldingOn... said:

Shit Was Super Fun.....We Played 4 A Lil Bit...Then He Played Me Sum Shit From A Rapper He Likes....That Damn System On His Bus Klum Like Hell....Me And JD Got That In Common, We Love 2 Stay Around Blastin' Ass Music.....I Think That's Every KoRn Fan! Lol!

3. Tammie avatar

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 2:36 PM, Tammie said:

HA! Cool video!

4. johnsocs avatar

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 2:18 PM, johnsocs said:

It probably was luck, I play a ton of COD just on the PS3 so I was extremely nervous that he just destroy me but then my buddy told me that the controls on the XBox were the same as on the PS3 so I calmed down a bit haha

5. Sleazy Violet avatar

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 2:15 PM, Sleazy Violet said:

LUUUUCCCKKKYYY! :)

6. johnsocs avatar

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 1:03 PM, johnsocs said:

So was ur gaming experience as bad ass as mine was bro?!

7. johnsocs avatar

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 12:54 PM, johnsocs said:

Yeah I beat him while playing COD: Black Ops
    We were talking the whole time just bullshittin and having a great time. We played a ten minute game and we chilled for almost 45 mins after we were done playing. Best time of my life. I posted the clip Sebastian took, on my profile page in the links section.

8. KeepHoldingOn... avatar

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 12:09 PM, KeepHoldingOn... said:

I Killed him like 2 times...we were playin sum game where u gotta find and shoot each other....I got him because I was jus shooting @ anything...innocent bystanders or whoever lol,, I was really chattin' 4 tha most part....but it's understandable that he's so good...he does that shit every night, Lol

9. Wind Dancer avatar

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 11:21 AM, Wind Dancer said:

I cannot remember where I read this, one person has beat JD in a gaming session. must be you????

What game did you play with him?