1. Figure09 avatar

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 4:49 PM, Figure09 said:

i hate almost all books/stories but yur stories interest me.

2. Liuba avatar

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 2:05 PM, Liuba said:

Awwwwww i really love your story :DDD

3. BamBam avatar

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 4:40 AM, BamBam said:

haha...This almost sounded like incidious! lol Good Story. I wonder why your mom is afraid of witches. I am deathly afraid of zombies. Im glad to you are hear to tell your story still. Dreams are weird. I have reoccuring dreams that mess with me. I have dreams of Peyton dying constantly and the sick thing is is I remember them when I wake up. One I hate that I still have to this day is.....I was at the top of some concrete stairs and I was carrying Peyton in her car seat cause she was a baby of course. Some how I end up dropping her down those stairs and it kills her. Its a sick dream and I wish it would go away.

4. Joseph  avatar

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 3:19 AM, Joseph  said:

Damn dude, this story gave me some chills lol.

5. Sussi avatar

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 12:29 AM, Sussi said:

That IS a cool story Shaw, I got goosebumps when I read it LOL!

It´s good to see you back, I´ve missed you!

6. Mr ED avatar

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 8:50 PM, Mr ED said:

dude, way cool story. having never had that experiece, i read it in aww. i have way weird dreams also, unfortunately, it's always about work. your story is cool, maybe even worth a publisher looking at it

7. Abdul Alhazred avatar

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 8:00 PM, Abdul Alhazred said:

That is amazing... similar events happened with my great-grandmother as a child in Tsblisi. Nothing that bizarre, though. You lucky bastard.

8. Tammie avatar

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 7:41 PM, Tammie said:

I need to find the right words to actually, properly, comment on this. I believe in everything you said.

9. Lickrish avatar

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 7:00 PM, Lickrish said:

lol speaking of cheesy Final Destination. I saw FD 5 today. haha :) Very cool story. I've had dreams that I believe were omens & I think there are some odd things that happen.