1. Yoki avatar

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 4:36 AM, Yoki said:

Un-Ban Tammie! Un-Ban Tammie! Un-Ban Tammie!

2. user89455 avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 7:42 PM, user89455 said:

Tammie, I have not known you very long but I really enjoy chatting with you. I am so sorry you got banned yesterday. I hope to see you in chat very soon.

3. Lickrish avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 5:57 PM, Lickrish said:

Tammie is my home girl. lol :)

West syyyyde!

4. BamBam avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 5:49 PM, BamBam said:

You're simply the best, better than all the rest! haha...so I wont break out in song and I will spare your eyes and ears! Although I do hope that song gets stuck in your head. You are an amazing person I hkeep telling you this. I could imagine that you might be starting to think im somewhat of a lesbian now, but im not. lol...although if I were you'd be at the top of my list!!! haha...no all kidding aside. I know what happened to you was wrong and not fair at all. You don't deserve to be treated that way at all. I hope that you dont leave Tammie. I really dont. I havent known you long enogh and I love ya to pieces! You comment to me when it counts and say things I need to hear to make me smile. Thank you for being you and such a wonderful friend. I hope that I have many many more years of friendship with you! much love **BAM**

5. Xusi avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 4:43 PM, Xusi said:

What the hell!?

That's crazy!
    Although I don't personally know Tammie she's good friends with some of my own friends .. what the hell's going on!? It's gotta be some kinda error? I couldn't imagine she would act in any way that would warrant a banning .. !!! Surely this can be disputed somehow?

6. Tammie avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 4:03 PM, Tammie said:

Ya'll just made me cry. You are the sweetest people in here!

7. Missinglife avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 3:22 PM, Missinglife said:

Tammie is the nicest person on here and I love her to death! Her getting banned is bs! She's respectful and doesn't deserve to get banned. Whoever banned her is gonna get a foot somewhere where it shouldn't be.
    You're the sweetest person, and you protected me when that "guy" was flirting with me in a creepy way. Thank you a lot! If I figure out who the person is...i'm gonna be their karma! ;)

8. KnifeMaster avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 12:03 PM, KnifeMaster said:

Although I haven't gotten to know Tammie as well as I would like, I can say with absolute certainty that she is one of the coolest, nicest, and all around most badass chick on here. Like Shawshank, Tammie is one of the first people I talked to on here and were it not for her incredibly warm welcome I may not have been nearly as inclined to stick around like I have. So now it's our turn to stand up for the person who spreads joy and support wherever she goes and demand her immediate unbanning.

9. ghostdancer80000000 avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 10:59 AM, ghostdancer80000000 said:

Tammie is one of the most sweetest pple on here that I know she always greets me when I come into chat, and if tammie is banned then so am I. I think we should seriously make this a point no one is mod that cant handle it! I think they should find out who every one thinks should be mod and choose a few pple that way. What happend last nite was sserioulsy fuked up, tammie if you read this I am truly sorry that this happend to you I was banned once and it hurt alot toolateimdead was raising hell to get me back jus as i was to get you back, I never did anything to get banned but it happend the ban lifted as soon as pple found i was banned and i was trying to lift yours issues made me mod to figure it out but idk what happend all i got to say is im truely sorry tammie ;(

10. pfloydmaster avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 10:46 AM, pfloydmaster said:

I, to, am throwing my hat into the ring in favor of the “UN-BAN TAMMIE!” crusade!
    Tammie is undoubtedly one of THE most jovial, kind and respectful people in the chat room. To ban her, of all people, is truly a travesty. She has never had a disparaging word for anyone ever. In fact on many occasions I have noticed her calming others who wish to cause minor conflicts in chat.

I have been in the chat room many times and have seen many things occur but never has she been directly or indirectly involved in any of it.

The indiscretion of certain people to randomly ban other chat members is …in a word…ridiculous! And to ban Tammie is just ludicrous!

I am very happy to consider Tammie a good friend!

Join the “UN-BAN TAMMIE!” campaign today!!!