1. Lickrish avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 6:06 AM, Lickrish said:

Very nicely done! I am sure the chat was not as neatly put as in your post. lol :) Yea I had heard most of this from the korner chats but the Amy Winehouse part.

I hope they fix the ban stuff it's kinda crazy. Some people NEED to be banned at times but it shouldn't be abused.

2. jmccarthy1 avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 4:48 AM, jmccarthy1 said:

right on! nice review. I got the same response for his solo album

3. korndawg711 avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 4:46 AM, korndawg711 said:

Wait a sec- what time did JD get on? I was up til midnight (ET) on this thing. Do I really miss him AGAIN????????????

4. korndawg711 avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 4:45 AM, korndawg711 said:

Last time I heard an interview from JD he said his favorite korn songs were Hollow Life and Do What They Say. Thanks for asking him about Criss Angel; it was so funny when Criss surprised JD at the recording studio on his halloween special, but I can totally see why they aren't very close. They're like opposites. It's really great you got the opportunity to ask JD so many questions. Thanks so much for posting this!

5. Josie avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 4:33 AM, Josie said:

Wow! WTF...why do people insist on banning people...I can understand if there's a reason, but REALLY!?! That's awesome that JD came on last night! Very cool! Thanks for sharing what he had to say...that's really awesome of you!

6. avangardeify avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 3:00 AM, avangardeify said:

wow, thanks so much for all the info* i wouldn't have known any of the answers, haha.

7. Shawshank avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 2:57 AM, Shawshank said:

I'm really sorry about all this shit Tammie. It sucks.

8. Shawshank avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 2:57 AM, Shawshank said:

I'm really sorry about all this shit Tammie. It sucks.

9. Tammie avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 2:49 AM, Tammie said:

Really Sussi? Wow...I've been around too long. I knew all the answers to these questions but the last one and yes i'm being a little bitch. Wouldn't normally say anything, but cuz of the circumstances from this site.....
    Nice of you Shaw to share. It's nice you posted this, cuz some were not able to be in the chat at this time ;) And I'm sure fans are very over excited to read this and it's awesome of you!!!! You are a really cool REAL FAN!!! mUUUAH!

10. Sussi avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 2:39 AM, Sussi said:

OMG I hadnĀ“t seen that first video before, it almost gave me a heart attack!
    Love that video with KoRn and the Cure! Jon's voice and the voice of Robert Smith in one song! I love it!
    Thanks for putting it all together Shaw :-)