1. Kick the P.A avatar

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 3:34 PM, Kick the P.A said:

Haha I can't believe you were able to catch all that!

2. tportnoy avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 12:57 PM, tportnoy said:

Ghost: Was that a cooperative work experience thing? I can't even begin to imagine that...wow.

3. ghostdancer80000000 avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 11:14 AM, ghostdancer80000000 said:

shaw your so fukin cool thanx for posting this, I know wat jd is talking about with the morgue thing cuz i had to work in the same one for a week, it was part of a class experience and man i still have nightmares about that fuking place (kern county corners office). anyways shaw i missed his second apperance lastnite and i realized you were trying to get my attention when he came back that means alot to me aswell... I still

4. Traci avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 10:48 AM, Traci said:

Thanks for sharing..I missed him being on so I felt like I got caught up some. As always you are great.

5. Spansie avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 10:40 AM, Spansie said:

Thank you so much for posting this! Cheered me up and I really did need that!

6. KnifeMaster avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 9:42 AM, KnifeMaster said:

Wow. That was great post. Thanks. Someone should do this every time one of the guys come on.

7. tportnoy avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 9:19 AM, tportnoy said:

Hey, thanks for sharing, that's pretty cool of you. Lately I've been missing when he's on.

8. AzRa The Creep avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 7:59 AM, AzRa The Creep said:

Thanks for posting this for us who weren't on line
    I really appreciate it :D

9. Joseph  avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 7:36 AM, Joseph  said:

Wow fantastic read. I like the part where you said "Negativedrone (1 of Conner's 30 usernames)" lol very humorous.

10. Abdul Alhazred avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 6:12 AM, Abdul Alhazred said:

Shaw, you sure are on top of your shit. How you managed to take notes during the hailstorm of last night's comments is beyond me.