1. BamBam avatar

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 4:30 AM, BamBam said:

The biiggest mistake of this whole trial is there was never a voice for that tiny lil girl. It was all a show. Both sides were a freak show. I honestly believe that she was guilty. Who in their right fucking mind goes out dancing and partying when their child is missing. Who in their right fucking mind fails to tell someone that their child is missing for thirty days. One guilty bitch that's who. The justice system didn't get her, but in due time karma will. RIP sweet angel.

2. ghostdancer80000000 avatar

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 7:06 PM, ghostdancer80000000 said:

All i have to say is that no one should be sentenced to death, I dnt care what they did, and as far as lack of evidence you have to have strong evidence to convince me. with that being said ill give you one good reason my i stand by my oppinion check out THE BAKERSFIED WITCH HUNT, no one deserves to be falsley accused....

3. Bene Gesserit avatar

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 6:18 PM, Bene Gesserit said:

well just by looking at she was a party girl who lied about having a job and talked about her daughter in the past tense to one of her boyfriends...my opinionay is that she did abuse her daughter that may have led to her death accidentally. I think she should have been charged with manslaughter. She was the last one to see her soooo..... momma needs to take responsibility for her childrens!

4. Shawshank avatar

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 6:01 PM, Shawshank said:

I am afraid I disagree, your opinion is worth much more than two cents. I think everyone's perspective is important because none of us can see the whole picture alone.

5. pfloydmaster avatar

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 5:57 PM, pfloydmaster said:

The sad part of this, besides the death of an innocent child, is that Casey Anthony has now become a household name. We never hear about the woman who killed her child because of the predicted May 2011 doomsday bullshit. Or the woman who killed her kids because they were "mouthy". Anthony will sell her story and make tons of cash. The very worse part is that at some point in time she can say that she DID kill Caylee and because of the way our justice system works there's not much that can be done.

This is just my rant and 1 and one-quarter cents (my opinion isn't really worth two whole cents lol).

6. Abdul Alhazred avatar

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 5:49 PM, Abdul Alhazred said:

Damn. I have so many conflicting feelings about the trial that I can't make heads or tales of it. The prosecutor made a powerful, compelling argument. Then again, there wasn't enough information.

7. raven avatar

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 5:44 PM, raven said:

i agree with you completely. sadly, i think i know someone who might be like her, i can see how she could put on such a good mask towards everyone but be a monster inside, but at the same time i cant see how anyone can kill their own child.

8. Tammie avatar

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 5:43 PM, Tammie said:

And they should've kept the trial private and not let in all those loons, that just made a mockery of themselves fighting to get to the front of the line, so they could get a seat to watch this live.