1. Suzy avatar

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 7:56 AM, Suzy said:

I Got Facebook Too And I Go On It Sometimes And I Keep My Account Private

2. Suzy avatar

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 10:34 PM, Suzy said:

I I like Thos One So Much More Fun Then Being In Facebook Even If Someone Being Terriable To Me And End Up Being Banned But I Go On Here And Write You A Messages And Do Blog So Far I Got Is 784 Points But To Much All That Info In The Facebook

3. raven avatar

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 12:24 PM, raven said:

i AM addicted to facebook, and i DO agree with everything you just said haha. i suck D:

4. Shawshank avatar

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 12:06 PM, Shawshank said:

Thanks for your comments guys. Good insight. You can set your own privacy settings, but that does not prevent other people from sharing things about you. I was stalked once as a result of facebook a few years back, which is part of why I am cold toward it. I think in the future, it could be a potentially dangerous tool.

5. Shawshank avatar

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 12:02 PM, Shawshank said:

good alternative

6. kornfreak0011 avatar

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 12:00 PM, kornfreak0011 said:

I was majorly into facebook until I started an account here. Now it seems this is my addiction.

7. AzRa The Creep avatar

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 11:55 AM, AzRa The Creep said:

I also refused to make fb account for awhile but I did it 6 months ago and I don't have any regrets.It's important one does not get obsessed with it cause I have friends who spend hours and hours on it and it's just ridiculous.
    It's cool to share some music and comments with your real friends,but to have 1000 pretend friends is just plain stupid
    And privacy wise you can share as much info as you want so I don't see that as a problem

8. Sussi avatar

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 9:35 AM, Sussi said:

I have fb and I have used it quite a lot. But sometimes I wonder why my friends have an account at all. They are always logged in but never write anything. I´m tired of the lack of communication there.