1. ZackaryVS avatar

On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:40 AM, ZackaryVS said:

I'm with ya there buddy! All of Korn's stuff rules!!!

2. MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle avatar

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:27 PM, MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle said:

whoops. **SYOTOS** and the path of totality is amazing. i appreciate the work jon put into this album.

All the damage it just erases
    Mediocrity all around
    The grandiose disorder replaces
    Conditions of peace, is this my release?
    None of you people mean shit to me
    Sadistic little fucking fantasy
    Smashed on the ground in your own debris
    While choking on your blood from the sodomy
    None of you people mean shit to me
    Sadistic little fucking fantasy
    Burn the Obedient, set yourself free

Walk the path of secrecy
    Used to heartless mockery
    A hopeless fantasy that nothing changes
    Your misery

tell me thats not korn?

3. MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle avatar

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:22 PM, MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle said:

Haha well said! i love it all!!!! and of COURSE I rock out to twisted transistor, SYOT is one of my favorite albums. i dont really like for no one that much, but its better than alot of the crap they got mainstream these days

4. eva avatar

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 1:59 PM, eva said:

TOTALLY that Trapped Underneath the Stairs is one of the best KoRn songs ever! I'm not gonna lie, I don't voluntarily listen to Untitled or The Path of Totality. SYOTOS is tolerable, I'll jam out to Politics and Open Up. But KoRn III is awesome. I guess I like to hear that classic, raw emotion in both the music and the vocals.

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 7:06 AM, jayjay said:

I think that all of the korn band mates are ageing,& fast.music changes,along with our selfs as we get older.korn111 had 3-4 good tunes on it,as did chous?.see-y-o-t-o"side,was the same.im as old as they are(43),& still have a bit of passion for korn,but not as much as when i was younger?..its a shame we grow older,i would of loved to have stayed young,& all that anger in me has turned to a more possative thing.=)=..paece & love..

6. Igo4KORN avatar

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:37 AM, Igo4KORN said:

Well said Montezcrow.....Hey you, Hey you, I'm proud to be a motherfucking KoRn fan too. Can't wait for their new album!

7. MontezCrow avatar

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:18 PM, MontezCrow said:

Oh and blabbermouth caused me to go on this rant. People there rip KoRn a new asshole bad! It's pathetic!