1. Mitchie avatar

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 1:08 PM, Mitchie said:

Definitely. That was a very brave decision. It's probably one of the biggest mysteries because there's no way to know what happens afterward. The only way is for you to die yourself, and you cannot share that experience with anyone. We see it as so sad, but how can we when we don't even know what has happened for sure?

2. Faust avatar

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 5:29 PM, Faust said:

Death. The ultimate mystery. No one really knows what is on the other side. My Aunt died on Good Friday this year. She was in a bad accident, and she was put on life support. She decided that she did not want to live like that, and while she was surrounded by family, she pulled the plug and got to go out peacefully, on her time, with her loved ones around her. I think that was such a brave decision. I will always miss her, and I will be curious to know if I will see her when my time comes. I hope I will be as brave as her when she decided that it was time to see what is after life. One thing I think is a certainty after death is that there is no longer pain. That is something to look forward to.

3. Mitchie avatar

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 4:40 PM, Mitchie said:

I really appreciate the compliments! You seem awesome yourself!(:

4. SAFLove avatar

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 4:39 PM, SAFLove said:

*read some and commented earlier i s waht i meant.

5. SAFLove avatar

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 4:39 PM, SAFLove said:

your so awsome yes thankyou is fine..i complimented not on your physical body but how you seem, and i just finished readin all of this i weead some and comented but i like how you see hope.. i know cancer patienes that have gotten rid of it thru prayer..a spirutal intervention on the body..this may be possible for your Great grand father..(the father of the grandfather,

6. Mitchie avatar

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 4:09 PM, Mitchie said:

Thank you, I think? Hahah.

7. SAFLove avatar

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 3:59 PM, SAFLove said:

aw your so cute in how you say to inspire us..