1. KoRnSpawn-919 avatar

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 5:29 PM, KoRnSpawn-919 said:

I don't like Adelitas Way, but Halestorm are good! Just anything good It can be New or old a band or an album!

2. Sensitive avatar

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 4:59 AM, Sensitive said:

Adelitas Way, Halestorm are two modern band that really split the ass, are one of the few modern bands that I create emotions .... but you mean something like new cd which must exit or modern band?

3. kfan78 avatar

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 2:15 PM, kfan78 said:

Um, just wait on that good Korn album to be released!

keep bangin

4. KoRnSpawn-919 avatar

On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 7:09 PM, KoRnSpawn-919 said:

Yea i Have the new Deftones and Love and Death, and i do have some Lady Gaga, I listen to a little of everything except country really

5. eva avatar

On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 5:49 PM, eva said:

It all depends on what you're into. Or else I've got loads of suggestions to give.

6. cdu avatar

On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 2:36 PM, cdu said:

If you like Korn, have you tried;
    1) The new Deftones album Koi No Yokan, or
    2) The new Love and Death album?

7. BENHANCED avatar

On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 10:10 AM, BENHANCED said:

Hello !

If you regret this huge lack of real Neo-Metal bands like Korn today, maybe you will be interested in my band LIES. We will release a new pure Neo-Metal album in Marsh, based on rich Korn/Pink Floyd influence. We'll post an unreleased song the 6th February, here is the video-teaser:

Added to this, I've just posted a personnal collaboration with an Electro Rock artist. You can hear it here:

Let me know what do you think about this.

Ben from France.

On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 6:43 AM, jayjay said:

FUCK ALL MATE....its shit out there at the moment.

9. MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle avatar

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 10:52 PM, MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle said:

aaah my comments are crazy sry bout that

10. MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle avatar

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 10:35 PM, MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle said:

lady gaga, if you havent already. she is one of the only pop artists with actual talent