1. Josie avatar

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 12:39 PM, Josie said:

I know exactly what you mean Tim. I've seen it time and time again. I hope that you can look back one day and know that what you have done in life was the best you could have done. That's all anyone can do. Taxing on the body, I know. As long as you know you have done right by others, that's all you can do. Some people don't want to be saved.

2. gia avatar

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 5:57 PM, gia said:

I agree tim, people are too busy with themselves to invest their time even in the ones they care for, and its sad.

anyway what you said about the void inspired me to write a poem hehe so thx :) writing can feel the void...for a while

3. TimboSlice avatar

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 5:51 PM, TimboSlice said:

Thanks! I don't say this shit to make people think, 'Oh, look at Tim! He thinks hes better than everyone else' - I'm definitely NOT! I say this because I want people to understand and listen - thats all. Its rare people take the time to listen anymore because a lot of folks believe their life is busy and while that may be true, it should NEVER be 'busy' enough to not listen....unless you don't want friendships and/or relationships. Doesn't mean you have take time for the world but you ought to take time for the ones you care for.

4. gia avatar

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 5:11 PM, gia said:

or they just think it works....in the end we are all alone with this void to live with...

thank you too tim :) you are a wise guy btw

5. TimboSlice avatar

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 4:03 PM, TimboSlice said:

Er...love you too Gia! Thank you for being a good friend!

6. TimboSlice avatar

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 4:02 PM, TimboSlice said:

Don't know why but the comment cut-off...

7. TimboSlice avatar

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 4:01 PM, TimboSlice said:

I think people do their best to fill that 'void' and sometimes it works but most of the time it doesn't. What a psychologist will advise you to do, from personal experience, is how to cope with the void. Or people ask God for advice. Or music. But yeah, in the end its still never 100% complete.

8. gia avatar

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 2:42 PM, gia said:

those are words of wisdom tim, but what to do with that void inside? there is nothing that can fill it, nothing....

loves ya tim