1. ninjadevilbitch avatar

On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 6:47 PM, ninjadevilbitch said:

luke you can be sorry all you want but i will never forget just like last guy that broke my heart into pieces be the same for you as for the future for me at this point rather not even want to meet another guy most men are fucking assholes anyway i dont need that shit

2. mlukec avatar

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 4:04 PM, mlukec said:

I'm sorry I made you mad. I can be soooo clueless.

Luke

3. Wind Dancer avatar

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 3:24 AM, Wind Dancer said:

I do not dislike you, you are entitled to your own thoughts, your own beliefs.

To a point I can see what you are saying-and I suppose I have played a part in this drama you are talking about; however, it is my own, nothing created to start hate and discontentment between anyone, it is my own reflection.

I wish I would had been around in those days you mention, it appears all band members were a part of it as well. I feel (and probably piss people off-but oh well) if the band members were a part of what they created the staleness may go away. I know for me when I found this site, I was excited to have the interaction with them; however, the excitement lead to disappointment. Disappointment that almost pushed me away from here. I know a little selfish. Until I realized like any true love it has to be unconditional even towards others you cannot see/touch in person, but only love from afar, placing no demand on them to ease your mind/heart. For this I am sorry.

I hope you do not go anywhere, but aid this all to come back to what you say; firing people up. KoRn does it so can you, and the many more diehard fans out there who have slipped by the wayside. Just saying...

Callie

4. RUBENRCKS avatar

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 10:48 PM, RUBENRCKS said:

i havent been roun 2 long.... but i find this site addictive !!!!!! & i have not noticed what u r taliknin bout, met cool friends and read outstanding writings, that i will not b surprise if some of the people here will get to be known globally, they got talent & they got KORN in their minds 4 a guidin light... i guess b open minded as night & day make a whole day, their differences complement each other so that i havent noticed it, & i wont focus on it,I SAY THIS PLACE ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!

5. ninjadevilbitch avatar

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 8:08 PM, ninjadevilbitch said:

haha but thats true everyone does have their own opinions also to be able to chat to whoever they as i said before im sure i'll be hated now lol

6. Ziltoid avatar

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 7:22 PM, Ziltoid said:

It's because everyone has their own side of opinions, but i think i'm supposed to be permanently banned right now or something, Lol.