1. stewie the terminator avatar

On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 7:38 AM, stewie the terminator said:

slipknot i am only 14 so i did not get to see all of korns great years so i would listen to slipknot from 06 to 09 then i herd korn and now i know all of there songs

2. KeepHoldingOn... avatar

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 1:39 PM, KeepHoldingOn... said:

That would be Marilyn Manson...a white girl frm middle school turned me on to him back in '98 and gave me a dubbed cassette of "Antichrist Superstar"....I was open to it gave it a listen, it was so heavy and I loved it and Marilyn...I had heard some of Freak On A Leash and really like it but the 1st rock band I got really into was Marilyn ;^]

3. Marlon RockoRner Cifuentes Lopez avatar

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Marlon RockoRner Cifuentes Lopez said:

well for me when i was young i get into rock and roll it was KoRn in 96s when theys came out Life is peachy but after ive herd Limp Bizkit and then Deftones but seriosly i love them all kind of Metal cuz make me too much comfort in my own like it was a Psycologic to me! my favorites bands are Deftones,Limp Bizkit,Soulfly,Rage Againts the Machine,Duran Duran,Rammstein,SOAD,Lamb of God,Mudvayne,Slipknot,Megadeth,Metallica,Black Sabbath,Red Hot Cilli Peppers,Slayer,Cannibal Corpse,Judas Priest,Anthrax,Seven Dust,Kiss,Iron Maiden!

4. Sensitive avatar

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 3:28 AM, Sensitive said:

started my first rock band, I heard, were the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Incubus, back in 2002, of which now I'm still in love. I think they are the my favorite bands today. Then I discovered Korn and Rage Against the Machine, always in that summer, 2002, and from there I remained in love ... then I started, with Sevendust, Limp Bizkit, the POD, the Tool, Metallica, Mudvayne, Taproot , Disturbed, Nirvana, Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, A Perfect Cirlce, ("Slipknot" now do not listen to them anymore), Stone Sour, Adema, Faith no More (which I love) Duran Duran, The Cure, Depeche Mode, Foo Fighters, LL Cool J, Deftones, Skunk Anansie, Smashing Pumpkins, Machine Head, Iron Maiden, Hatebreed, Sepultura, System Of A Down, Moby, Pantera, Nine Inch Nails, Primus, Filter, Chevelle, Audioslave, Creed, Blink 182, Oasis, Coldplay, Offspring, REM , Seether, Cold, Smile Empty Soul, Soil Saliva, 3rd Strike, and then over the years I've discovered many other great bands of the past, from Pink Floyd to Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath to Kiss, Run DMC to the Beastie Boys .. . then I had a period where I was cooked Heavy Metal in general, I listen to a little bit of everything even pop music (but what comes up, in the early 2000s, more than not) then listen, classical music, Italian singer-songwriter. ....

But my favorite genre, if you want to call it such, is the alternative metal / alternative rock / Post-Grunge;)

5. Anomaly avatar

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 11:16 PM, Anomaly said:

Faith No More... then Korn.

6. Silent Metal avatar

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 5:42 PM, Silent Metal said:

I started listening to Nirvana, Hinder and ACDC when i was young and i guess they are what eventually got me into heavier music, Disturbed is the first band i truly got obsessed with, got all their CD's and listened to them everyday, watched their live tours all the time too. Slipknot also transgressed me from rock to meatal and whan i heard Korn they slowly took over as my number one band.

7. pandemonium23 avatar

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 2:09 PM, pandemonium23 said:

Well, I was born into a metal family...in the beginning I never knew anything else, my dad said I would fall asleep to metal music which is so funny to me. But, I remember listening to Godsmack, Fear Factory, Slayer...things like that. Also, I loved Green Day, too. My cousin and I would go into the room and just jam out to it, we would try to figure out cool music videos to go with the song...it was great! :D