1. hylianux avatar

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 9:52 AM, hylianux said:

I keep checking hasitleaked.com to see if the album is out yet. Yeah, i'll pirate it, but i'll make it up when i meet them in person one day with cash saying "i wanted to make sure only YOU got my support instead of middlemen."

2. hylianux avatar

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 9:50 AM, hylianux said:

Im not anti never never... its just when i heard "new korn single feat head!" I wanted something more spiritually charged like love and meth is. Never never is a good song for takin a break. Great "middle of the album" kinda song. It didnt knock my eyes out, and then again its not supposed to. Just a poor choice for a first single to drop on us...

3. Silent Metal avatar

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 12:10 AM, Silent Metal said:

I agree with JayJay, what's the hold-up on the release?

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 8:53 AM, jayjay said:

A LOT BETTER, Not long to go now for the album! Is it me, or is it taking ages to come around for the release? =)

5. MontezCrow avatar

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 11:19 PM, MontezCrow said:

"Never Never" actually is an alright song; it's just a softy! KoRn have done it before. Untouchables had "Alone I Break", SYOTOS had "Tearjerker", Untitled had "Kiss", TPOT had "Sanctuary"! But yeah, "Love & Meth" does totally destroy it!

6. Silent Metal avatar

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 9:09 PM, Silent Metal said:

Love and Meth is a great song, totally agree, although, i like never never as a one off

7. eva avatar

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 8:43 PM, eva said:

WAIT you're anti-Never Never too?! Thank you so much for your common sense. And yeah, Love and Meth DESTROYS. It sounds a little more like something off of Take A Look In The Mirror. It's crazy how all the band needed was Head to come out with some solid material.