1. KeepHoldingOn... avatar

On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 10:23 PM, KeepHoldingOn... said:

That was meaningful, and as sum1 who initially got way n2 KoRn as solely a personal joy of mine way b4 I even found a community to share in that joy with, I know exactly how their music penetrates any superficial fads and how there's a sincerity and realness that is profound and empowering...I've been getting it ;^]

2. Cyelowyn avatar

On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 2:24 PM, Cyelowyn said:

I am pretty jittery unless I'm listening to music most of the time. It really calms me down most times. I had a completely different experience after going to my first KoRn concert. During the concert I was able to jump around and dance and have a good time for hours and then afterwards I was on Cloud Nine. For 2 weeks I was happier than I believe I have been in my entire life. My friends were always trying to calm me down when I was known for being veery quiet. It was AMAZING!

3. Silent Metal avatar

On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 1:41 AM, Silent Metal said:

Very well said :)

4. Nathwatts1 avatar

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 7:50 PM, Nathwatts1 said:

Also seeing them live was the best experience of my life. It felt like I belonged there. When they played here to stay the whole place was singing the song it was magical I had goose bumps most of the concert.

5. Nathwatts1 avatar

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 7:43 PM, Nathwatts1 said:

They had the Same effect on me. They calmed me down even though they were hardcore. I started listening to them 1 yr and a half ago when my parents got divorced and I had entered middle school where everybody insulted anybody when they got the chance . I didn't get bullied really because everyone seemed to bullie everyone. It just pissed me off alot. This was also a little bit before my parents got divorced and they argued alot. When I turned on korn all of tht shit went away. That feeling of punching a wall went away. Korn has got me through alot all I had to do was turn my iPod on to them and life would go away for one hour while I would listen to them. It was like I was high.

6. hylianux avatar

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 12:45 PM, hylianux said:

Their earlier stuff actually hit me harder than their later stuff. Jon was more damaged then, and his vocal performances were a lot more insane as a result.

I was more into the later stuff at first, but the earlier stuff grew on me. The mindset was different then.

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 11:50 AM, jayjay said:

I watched freak on a leash, back in 2001 & that changed my life, Never thought much of there early stuff, But from then on, I was hooked on them.=)