1. hylianux avatar

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 10:40 AM, hylianux said:

I got a friend of mine who lives in london. They actually have an alternative metal club in town that people frequent. I'm like "REALLY? You won't find an alternative metal club to go to around here at all!" About all I'll see, at least in richmond, is country, pop, watered-down radio hip-hop, and 80s music. Occasionally the DJ's think they're being edgy with 1 or 2 dubstep tracks from Skrillex.

If there was an alternative metal place to go in Richmond, I'd totally go!

2. avangardeify avatar

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 6:01 AM, avangardeify said:

welcome to the club of lonely metalheads. :) i only have 2 friends who are into that music and none of them really wants to go out to clubs where they play metal. and i don't dare to go alone. ;) maybe we should have a korn.com-reunion sometime .. lol

3. JPrice191 avatar

On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 11:16 AM, JPrice191 said:

Richmond, Va.. Nice my man, Home of the Confederacy!! don't worry, when their New Cd comes out, i'm sure their go on a Big ass Tour...

4. hylianux avatar

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 9:16 PM, hylianux said:

ah shucks, twisted transistor... ya don't have to rub it in :P

That would be my dream.

It feels good to know that I'm not the only one who feels alone in the community of music due to my great fondness for Korn (and all nu metal for that matter) :)

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 11:19 AM, jayjay said:

I think I am the only person in Wales to have heard of KORN, & I must admit there old school stuff was shit! They were just fucked up kids on all sorts of drugs & booze. I found them when they released "Follow the leader", even though I got there old albums, I have only played them a few times. Even though they are all dads now, I am a bit worried about there new album will still have what KORN once had, Hope the passion will still be there. X- FINGERS.=)

6. Twisted Transistor avatar

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 9:50 AM, Twisted Transistor said:

Your not alone, where I live, koRn is ethier evil, not known, or just all right. I surely do not get it!

I have had an excellent experience in introducing my girl to koRn, she loves them, eager to learn everything to know, and is going to go see them with me in August!

I hope in the future I have many more experiences like this, the feeling is great, when you have someone in your life who shares the same passion, love for koRn, shoulder to shoulder. :)

7. HipnikDragomir avatar

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 9:40 AM, HipnikDragomir said:

I live in redneck/valley kid central and no one here listens to what I listen to. At least the metal/rock stuff. I KNOW THAT FEEL

8. korn warlord avatar

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 8:15 AM, korn warlord said:

you might have to move to where i live there are a lot of metal heads here in salisbury