1. Mime avatar

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 9:14 PM, Mime said:

People say many things they don't mean when things don't go as the way they wish which can crowd their thoughts, words and actions towards the ones they love or anyone.

Think about it, your brother leaves and things kind of fall apart. Then he comes back and you're the one left behind. Being left behind with crowded thoughts and emotions about the love of your life and your creation.

As Munkey put it, you always hear stuff when you watch and listen to others play. The audience in this case hasn't yet understood Davids thoughts that may have been filtered by the confused and crowded emotions from what I just explained. Jon mentioned in the new release album that he felt many conflicting emotions. Why can't David?

I feel the family should reunite. But then it's up to the universe to decide.

I can also feel the difference in the syncopated rhythms in the drums from the two drummers and prefer the original.

2. naz1on avatar

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 6:33 AM, naz1on said:

mmmm nop.

3. patrick13 avatar

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 7:03 PM, patrick13 said:

david was awesome but ray is best

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 3:31 PM, jayjay said:

Where did you get this from, It is a first for me! I thought David was a good bloke, but what I just read is just a disgrace, it was us fans that made him a millionaire & he says that? Ray is here to stay..END OF..

5. KeepHoldingOn... avatar

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 12:08 PM, KeepHoldingOn... said:

Ray is a literal MONSTER on drums, and add to the fact that he's genuinely a cool and humble guy in regards to being the "new guy" makes him all the more awesome. The fact is they replaced David they never replaced HEAD...and I don't think there is a unanimous feeling frm fans to bring David back, some want him back but not majority...I personally like the idea of having the whole original lineup back because I fell in love love with KoRn based upon that lineup BUT no way would I want Ray to leave...I think it would be the dopest thing in the world for there to be 2 drumkits on stage with Ray and David back there!...regardless by this time Ray should be 'Here To Stay'

6. hylianux avatar

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 8:24 PM, hylianux said:

I like Ray's attitude. He understands the fans' feelings about him being "the new guy" and knows that he'll always be "the new guy" to them, just as ... damn I can't remember what example he used, but another band has a "newer" singer that's been in there for 10 years and will always be "the new guy" to him. He doesn't mind it, and to be honest I like Ray too :)

7. MontezCrow avatar

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 8:05 PM, MontezCrow said:

He also said that 'Fieldy was a little bitch' and that he 'wanted to punch him in his fucking face'! Head never crossed that line like David did! David unfortunately has put himself in a very deep hole that I'm afraid he will not be able to get out of! He went a little too far!

8. Silent Metal avatar

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 7:36 PM, Silent Metal said:

I like Ray, he is a nice bloke, David obviously has some issues and therefore isn't 'Korn Material' anymore. From what i have heard and seen, Korn respect their fans, a lot more than the majority of bands do, so to have someone dissing their fans and then including them back into the band, that would tarnish their reputation. Head reacted to the stimulus of a bad environment, 'God' helped him achieve what he wanted, he only wanted to be a better person and for him that meant leaving the band. His choice, his sacrifice, his life. David had no such revelations, his statements are his own spiteful opinions. I like the current line-up, much better with Head, they are all down to earth and good people. With his current attitude, David doesn't belong.

9. korn warlord avatar

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 7:07 PM, korn warlord said:

i thank it would be nice but i have grow to acept ray as a member of the band