1. ZackaryVS avatar

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 11:23 PM, ZackaryVS said:

"Then you state "If you don't like it, don't play it and play another game." such sound advice..."

-Sorry for not being Dr. Phil, because helping people like you is definitely my career choice in the future. lol

2. ZackaryVS avatar

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 11:18 PM, ZackaryVS said:

Now I am amazed at your lack of understanding, and not even understanding what you wrote. lol

3. ZackaryVS avatar

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 11:14 PM, ZackaryVS said:

Also, "so that every non-gamer moron who played WoW" if you play video games, you are a gamer, no matter what game it is.

4. ZackaryVS avatar

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 11:10 PM, ZackaryVS said:

Quote:
    "Nowhere did I bash anyone that didn't play Diablo I and/or II, nor did I say that there was any glory in "playing it before it was cool.""

"we want you to put the all-too-fucking-familiar exclamation point over "quest givers'" heads, so that every non-gamer moron who played WoW will be able to see the familiarity to play the game rather than actually having to use their damn brain."

5. hylianux avatar

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 5:12 PM, hylianux said:

so to answer your question as to whether or not that was "pretty much what i was saying", no, that's not what i was saying.

what i WAS saying was that i think you should save your money, and that i felt cheated by blizzard.

6. hylianux avatar

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 5:12 PM, hylianux said:

I am amazed at your lacking in basic skills of reading comprehension. Nowhere did I bash anyone that didn't play Diablo I and/or II, nor did I say that there was any glory in "playing it before it was cool." In fact, I just reread my entire article, and can't even figure out how you were able to glean any of that whatsoever.

Then you state "If you don't like it, don't play it and play another game." such sound advice... I hadn't thought of that when I said "you're not getting my dollar ... i'm gonna go buy torchlight 2 when it comes out". you know, i can dish out advice about the obvious that people intend to do anyway, like "hey, if you're tired, go to sleep! and if you're hungry, go eat some food!"

7. ZackaryVS avatar

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 8:37 AM, ZackaryVS said:

And I agree with you that WoW is a crap game, but whatever makes people happy I guess.

8. ZackaryVS avatar

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 8:34 AM, ZackaryVS said:

So pretty much what you were saying when you were bashing other people that didn't play Diablo I and II is that you are better than them because you played it before it was cool? Quit your whining. If you don't like it, don't play it and play another game.

9. hylianux avatar

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 7:14 AM, hylianux said:

trollface.jpg

10. PalmOfKorn avatar

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 4:46 PM, PalmOfKorn said:

Nice review. Best review EVER!! Very good! Now to buy the game.......