1. hylianux avatar

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 3:06 PM, hylianux said:

don't worry high schoolers... when you leave, it'll all go away. i promise. your friends, enemies, reputation... everything. it all disappears. the BS "community" that the high school facility creates will drop and you'll soon see the real world. that's where people judge you on your ability to get a job done in a neat and timely manner or ability to figure shit out for yourself rather than being a clueless, high-maintenance moron. no one will care "how many friends you have" or "how hip you are". :D

2. hylianux avatar

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 3:00 PM, hylianux said:

3. cdu avatar

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 4:18 PM, cdu said:

So true, people will do anything to fit in. Like people who smoke and drink to fit in, or do drugs, why on earth would you lower yourself just to fit in.

4. Sleazy Violet avatar

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 2:34 PM, Sleazy Violet said:

That is amazing! You basically summarised my thoughts. I'm so glad I'm getting out of high school soon, because I hate peer pressure. I hate the fact that everyone is doing the same thing just for the sake of fitting in. I'm myself and if that means I won't fit in, then so be it.

5. Corrupted avatar

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 12:59 PM, Corrupted said:

This is me right here from the lack of originality in people to the social awkwardness. I agree with everything you just wrote. Everyone just wants to follow others to "fit in." No one and nothing is original anymore. Fake is a song that expresses how I feel about that too.

6. Ow Dobol Dee Gee avatar

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Ow Dobol Dee Gee said:

I read everything, it's just an amazing fact, people these days listen or do everything just to be accepted, even if they dislike it.