1. Morray giuliani avatar

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 11:25 PM, Morray giuliani said:

Could not do*

2. Morray giuliani avatar

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 11:24 PM, Morray giuliani said:

Yes, I know its not a "voodoo doll" but I'm quoting what people think it is. And yes Helmet in a bush is a very good song. I believe that church people need to understand that just because you don't have a religion or sing in hate toward what satan has brought opon you doesn't mean you don't have the right to believe in the lord. Jon's stated many times he's not religious. I was raised in some- what a church going family and was a Christian. That all changed when people at church were telling me what I should or can and could not like I needed to play by some kind of godly rule book. Till I realized on my own god loves you for you not by being in slaved to him by some kind of special religion with rules that separates your beliefs my outlook on it anyway.

3. SAFLove avatar

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 10:59 PM, SAFLove said:

and i meant he mentios god in other songs.. too. they should listen t o tear jerker on the see you on the otherside...thing is head is a spirit dweller of jesus,,and so is Fieldy (reginald arvizu) and someone else that has not yet been said but brian has said someone else in the band is a spirit dweller of god..i think its munky and i got the interview where brian is speaking at a Church,, just to share his story with thoe that try and follow the same god..tho everyone varies in personality.. churches suck in general

4. SAFLove avatar

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 10:56 PM, SAFLove said:

the doll aint even voodoo itts a showing of brokenness and childhood ....they need to now that jonathan prays in the song helmet in a bush on first album, he mentions god in times for his struggles its an expression of pain not satan.cant they tell he's crying?

5. Morray giuliani avatar

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 11:26 AM, Morray giuliani said:

Thanks to all of you for the support I really appreciate it. No exactly supports me here.. especially with korn. My family and couple friends that I talk to do NOT support me listening to korn because because it's "satanic" music. Excuse my vulgar language but fuck them, korns what keeps me going and is my ONLY outlet I have to release all the anger and hate I have inside. Its like a detoxification i like to call it. No one will ever understand. But no matter how much people hate or judge me based on my bumper stickers and my issues voodoo doll that I have hanging on my car mirror, my love that I have for the band will never stop. Ever.. anyway thanks again! Take care guys. Kay bye.

6. Sensitive avatar

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 6:41 AM, Sensitive said:

oh christ, must have been shocking, I feel sorry for you .... family KoRn is near you :) God bless you

7. RicciHeartsJD avatar

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 3:28 PM, RicciHeartsJD said:

go! Kornfreaks are all family! (well, most of them!) some of us get together just at concerts and never any other times...Thats what makes us KoRn Freaks amazing!

8. frenchi avatar

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 10:33 AM, frenchi said:

Sorry to hear about your friends. I've had friends bail on me for shows before and it never stopped me from going. If you really wanna go see Korn, or any band for that matter, then go for it!

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 8:40 AM, jayjay said:

Let your hair down girl, & go as a tribute to them, & have the time of your life, when you still can.=)

10. WendyHutchison avatar

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 4:50 AM, WendyHutchison said:

If it really means that much to you ...GO!! Don't let going it alone stop you from doing anything in life!! I went to a few concerts alone, out of state even, and I had a great time!
    Go get your ticket........ Go have fun!