1. Blueravenspitfire avatar

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 11:55 AM, Blueravenspitfire said:

Yall must be smokin somethin. Prey for me is ok, but not even in the top 7 best songs on the album. Victimized is the absolute best Korn song ever made. Then followed by What We Do, Punishment Time and Lullaby For A Sadist. The next single should be Victimized for sure. But JD said the next single will be a song that is not even on the album called Haters. They are re-releasing Paradigm Shift with more new songs on it this summer=P

2. DerdriueBurden avatar

On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 5:17 PM, DerdriueBurden said:

A remix for prey for me would be awesome ecspecially if it was remixed by JDevil :)

3. Silent Metal avatar

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 7:01 PM, Silent Metal said:

If they do release a radio remix single for something, it should deffinitely be 'Prey For Me'.

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 9:28 AM, jayjay said:

Prey for me, Is the best song on the album, So I am with you. YEH!!=)

5. lukeyluke avatar

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 8:27 AM, lukeyluke said:

I think "What We Do" should be the next single. I think it would be popular. Not GaGa popular, but popular, popular. Musically and lyrically, I think that it is one of the strongest tracks on the album.

6. JPrice191 avatar

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 8:24 PM, JPrice191 said:

i actually don't think there will be another Single.. i think there gonna Tour and then just go into Making another Album.. but if there is another Single, i'd probably go with "What we do"

7. Anomaly avatar

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 7:43 PM, Anomaly said:

Mass Hysteria

8. Phukhuetu avatar

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Phukhuetu said:

I also think it should be prey for me, great riffs perfect lyrics amazing vocals and the perfect drum beat.....Go KoRn!!