1. Killroy avatar

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 12:28 AM, Killroy said:

to be fare the florida thing has been masively spun out of perportion and if you actualy reeserch it then you'll see the news is really bending facts to upset people.

2. Big Shark avatar

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 2:34 PM, Big Shark said:

I think it's because people want to simplify things in a way, and by placing tags on certain types of people based on race/interests/religion it makes them feel like they understand things better. The truth is, people are much more complex than this.

That's my opinion at least, I could be wrong. It's kind of an oxymoron saying 'everyone' that uses stereotypes just want to simplify things, since that in itself would be a stereotype in its own way. Confusing right???

3. Tamar avatar

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 12:38 AM, Tamar said:

Yup. When I tell people that I am listening to KoRn, their eyes bug out of their heads bc they can't imagine an upstanding *old* er person such as myself listens to them. They don't even bother to ask why. They are so flabbergasted. Makes me chuckle. I'm as straight as they come (no puns intended). But JD speaks to me. So why the heck not? Enjoy your individuality!

4. Fieldy'sFan avatar

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Fieldy'sFan said:

Hey your right why should ppl judge wat we like

5. cdu avatar

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 4:59 PM, cdu said:

All generalizations are wrong. lol

6. kornhivgurl avatar

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 10:49 PM, kornhivgurl said:

i agree with you
    it gets annoying

im just a korn kid that is all i am

7. Vero avatar

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 7:03 PM, Vero said:

So agree! My friends are always surprise when they heard the music a listen!! This music isn't only for one kind of person!

8. KoRnSpawn-919 avatar

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 6:35 PM, KoRnSpawn-919 said:

People suck!

9. KeepHoldingOn... avatar

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 2:13 PM, KeepHoldingOn... said:

Yeah Prejudices Do Run Rampant, I Try Never 2 Prejudge...I Just Look @ What A Person Does,,