1. KoRnBaKo avatar

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 9:00 AM, KoRnBaKo said:

Nooooooooooo

2. FallingAwayFromMe avatar

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 11:34 PM, FallingAwayFromMe said:

I hate monster energi drinks actully :P They taste... pee xD even if Jon drinks it... it still don't taste good ^^

3. RUBENRCKS avatar

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 2:14 AM, RUBENRCKS said:

MARY, MARY DON'T FEAR THE REAPER, i'm naturally hiper ever since, do you think i should go for it... haha tell you later

4. Sávio Rivadávia avatar

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Sávio Rivadávia said:

CDU ! Guarana Anrtartica is really delicious, I like all the things made by Guarana from Amazonia (BR)

About the Monster Energy, the drink is good but i prefer the caps! hehee

5. LilMizMetal avatar

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 8:06 PM, LilMizMetal said:

Monster is fanfuckingtastic. I love it, tho I am a bit more of a Red Bull person cuz it's more highly concentrated. But I won't hate. I LOVE ENERGY DRINKS BECAUSE THEY ARE SO FUCKING BAD FOR YOU :-p fuckin right.

6. KoRnBaKo avatar

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 8:36 PM, KoRnBaKo said:

Lol Bene xD you be great doing commercials haha

7. cdu avatar

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 4:43 PM, cdu said:

I hate Monster drink. Guaraná Antarctica is much better.

8. Bene Gesserit avatar

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 2:12 PM, Bene Gesserit said:

I like it bc it keeps me going when I'm working 12hr shifts.lol I sound like I'm doing a commercial! But it's true :D

9. kfan78 avatar

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 1:06 PM, kfan78 said:

I don't like it because I'm all about my natural ways to get energy etc..
    I don't know enough about the drink to want to try it out. I know people who love to drink Monster before a gym session and it seems like they are addicted to it. I give it a thumbs down but if it works for you! Go for it!

10. Big Shark avatar

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 12:22 PM, Big Shark said:

I can't stand it! For two reasons: firstly, it's just waaaay too strong for me. Secondly, all of my friends drink monster so they always offer it and I feel left out when they're all enjoying it :( it's super sad!