1. WR avatar

On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 2:25 AM, WR said:

MTV sucks now big time

2. Juline avatar

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 10:57 AM, Juline said:

I remember having to stay up until 2AM just to see a Marilyn Manson video played on MTV LOL! That was in like 1996 - I use to stay up as late as I could without my parents catching me cuz I was still in school, sorry your post just made me think of that

3. Juline avatar

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 10:54 AM, Juline said:

I think MTV should be stripped of it's name, M stands for MUSIC! all they show are these horrible "reality" Shows that promote bad behavior and tell our youth that if you're a loud, drunk whore with no self respect - you could be famous, none of those people have any talent what so ever and yet they're on "Music Television" ? Coome on! really? It's terrible, I miss the 90's

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 10:38 AM, jayjay said:

Its all a bunch of shit now? Its how the big metal bands broke out thou?

5. Faust avatar

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 1:42 AM, Faust said:

Meant to say "somethings will NEVER change..."

6. Faust avatar

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 1:41 AM, Faust said:

This is so funny to me. I was saying the same thing about MTV in the 90's when they started the whole Real World bullshit, and my brother was saying the same thing in the 80's when they started showing game shows and what not. I guess some things will change, and will always suck a bag 'o dicks.

7. Sensitive avatar

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 7:25 PM, Sensitive said:

I agree guys .... they are all crap ... to force the boys become the dumb .. between Jersey Shore, LMFAO, Pitbull ... how sad xD

8. ProdigyChildOfKoRn avatar

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 7:20 PM, ProdigyChildOfKoRn said:

Profits, baby. Producers doing everything to make more money. I remember only one case when I saw something normal on MTV only once. It was Marilyn Manson's video Tainted Love. Now sexual shit is everywhere. You know why? Because sex sells. Where are these programs with Korn which now we can only see on You Tube, for example? We don't know. But we can do nothing, besides turn off MTV and won't watch these shits.

9. MontezCrow avatar