1. Sensitive avatar

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:30 PM, Sensitive said:

I agree with you, are the ones that hit last month and then no one remembers them more .. I do not understand how he can please people this music ... just seems like noise

2. Sensitive avatar

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:28 PM, Sensitive said:

I also do not like dance music, even just can not stand it, especially the crap that they feel in the last few years ... electronic music is affecting all kinds in my opinion ...the dance music that I like are the Synthpop and old music disc, but the house techno rave hardcore tekno can not stand them .. personal opinion guys :)

3. Sensitive avatar

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Sensitive said:

Me too:)

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:23 PM, jayjay said:

never heard off it, and that isnt a bad thing,maybe..

5. gmarie avatar

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:17 PM, gmarie said:

No comment from the peanut gallery lol *^_^*

6. KoRnismyO2 avatar

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 11:09 AM, KoRnismyO2 said:

Haha, more than likely a one hit wonder, in the US anyways, but it makes me laugh :)

7. Anomaly avatar

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 8:46 AM, Anomaly said:

trend; soon to fade off into oblivion NEVER to be seen/heard again.

8. Katie Levy avatar

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:23 AM, Katie Levy said:

I really only know of it through South Park and other random shows on Comedy central lol but from what I've seen....WTF?! haha but really

9. JJexplosion avatar

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 7:13 PM, JJexplosion said:

i think its a fun party song where everyone knows it and can dance to it

10. Tammie avatar

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 6:18 PM, Tammie said:

I hate that song and dance, more than anything I've ever hated in my whole life!!! HAHHA!!!