1. Twisted Transistor avatar

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 10:21 AM, Twisted Transistor said:

Sounds good Faust!,I will leave Brenda. at home ;)

2. Faust avatar

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 12:27 AM, Faust said:

Wow. I want to move close to you and have Pow Wows.

3. Twisted Transistor avatar

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 7:49 PM, Twisted Transistor said:

I am not going to hide from you, I still carry the wounds of my past, and even one of these wounds I allow to dictate my future. In addition, I am too much in my head, the song 'Way Too Far' defines this well. I am teaching myself when the tale of the two wolves fails, RUN Get out of there as fast as you can! Or is it the heart? Ethier way I am running!

Hope is a beautiful thing-embrace it and make it your own. I can tell you it gives me courage and determination to be all that I can be and shout 'fuck you' to anyone who thinks different.

Kudos to you JayJay on five years! For me the desire for my choice drug will never leave, I take one day at a time and not put myself in an environment where I know it exist. Sucide tendencies prevail sometimes, but I no longer make a plan to act out,, I choose to cry myself to sleepholding out for a new day.

4. Twisted Transistor avatar

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 10:41 AM, Twisted Transistor said:

Kind of crazy for me to view this way, but I do JayJay,, I feel koRn pulled me in,you, and many more children of the koRn. JD's own pain relates to that of my own; however it does not give me permission to remain stuck.

Back to work, I will finish. my thought to you later.

5. Twisted Transistor avatar

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 10:28 AM, Twisted Transistor said:

Thank you for the 'Happy Birthday,' your encouragement to not backslide, but mostly your belief in me. Your amazing yourself, love the thoughts in your head, your freeness to express-love you my koRn sister!

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 10:27 AM, jayjay said:

That sounds like a life that I once lived! It is almost 5 years that I have been on the road on the mend, And suicide was more than a daily thing! I am glad I found so many good people on this site, & just a chat like this gives me hope. It is a good time to be a KORN fan. Blessings my friend.=)

7. pandemonium23 avatar

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 12:43 PM, pandemonium23 said:

First of all, Happy Birthday, and second of all I am glad you survived and realized that everything that has happened to you, good or bad, has made the awesome person you are today, and I hope you would never take any of that back.... ( sorry for the long run on sentence!) I am really happy you are alive and well!