"Issues" (1999) review
Ok so "Follow The Leader' didn't exactly satisfy me, but it doesn't mean it's a bad album. "Issues" totally blew me away and I was very pleased with it. I noticed a lot of fillers "Intermissions" if you will, but it's still an awesome album. You don't have to agree with my ratings of the songs by the way, I'm not a hardcore critic as stated before. Let's get started shall we.
1. DEAD - It's not really considered a song, but the beautiful bagpipes return and they sound beautiful. 5/5
2. FALLING AWAY FROM ME - Awesome "hit-single" enough said, it never gets old. 5/5
3. TRASH - This song is fun for the whole family to sing along to. 5/5
4. 4U - I think it's an intermission, can't give it a proper score.
5. BEG FOR ME - Badass song I love it! 5/5
6. MAKE ME BAD - I can't remember if this was the 2nd or 3rd "hit-single", but it's awesome! 5/5
7. IT'S GONNA GO AWAY - Another intermission I think, can't give it a proper score.
8. WAKE UP - Badass, badass, badass! 5/5
9. AM I GOING CRAZY - Another intermission I guess, can't give it a proper score.
10. HEY DADDY - This song is so cool and funky too! 5/5
11. SOMEBODY SOMEONE - This is either the 2nd or 3rd "hit-single", doesn't matter it kicks ass! 5/5
12. NO WAY - This song is also awesome bravo boys! 5/5
13. LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED - This song is ok, but it could've been so much better. 3/5
14. WISH YOU COULD BE ME - Intermission? don't know, can't figure it out.
15. COUNTING - This song is so badass, it's got a sick beat. This should've been the last song to end the cd. 5/5
16. DIRTY - A song that I thought was good, but it could've been better. It's not the strongest song to end the album with a slam-bang finish but it tried. 3/5