Life Is Peachy (1996) review
I covered the first album, now I'm going to go over the second album "Life Is Peachy". These are my honest opinions of the songs, you don't have to agree with the ratings by the way. Let's get started.
1. TWIST - It's not really considered a song, but it is very impressive. I wish I could talk like that way to go Jon! 5/5
2. CHI - Awesome song, pretty fast, weird and chaotic! 5/5
3. LOST - This song is awesome too. 5/5
4. SWALLOW - Yet again we have another winner! 5/5
5. PORNO CREEP - It's just an intermission type of thing, I can't really give it a score.
6. GOOD GOD - Awesome song, I've always like this one. 5/5
7. MR. ROGERS - This one I really didn't care for guys sorry, but the instrumental work is really cool and creepy. 2.5/5
8. K@#*%! - This song isn't awesome, but it's not terrible either. 3/5
9. NO PLACE TO HIDE - A song that was shy of a 5, but it's still a very good song. 4.5/5
10. WICKED - A lot of hype over this one, but I really didn't like it. 2/5
11. A.D.I.D.A.S. - The song's called "All Day I Dream About Sex" (A.D.I.D.A.S.). Surprisingly enough the song is really good. 5/5
12. LOWRIDER - Originally performed by the band "War". If only this song was 3 minutes longer it would've been great but, I'm still going to give it a great score. 5/5
13. ASS ITCH - It's ok that's pretty much all I can say about it. 3/5
14. KILL YOU - This is my least favorite song on the album, I really didn't like it to be honest. 2/5