1. SAFLove avatar

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 11:34 PM, SAFLove said:

i meant its like what life takes aeay from us you find whats taken in his lyrics..to embrace

2. SAFLove avatar

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 11:33 PM, SAFLove said:

it sure is important..its like what life takes.. you find to embrace in his lyricsa nd heart!!!..its like you get a glimpse that there is another way to live..without what you see from all around that only shows us to fear what we can be..and that is ourselves.

3. Giovanna avatar

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 5:27 AM, Giovanna said:

It's much important.. KoRn has helped me so much..to be strong in difficult period of life

4. Twisted Transistor avatar

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 3:31 PM, Twisted Transistor said:

It is very important! :) Never in my entire life have I had such this extensive impact from a band. KoRn has helped me in many ways; aiding me to shine brighter, but the greatest is Jonathan's words, "You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same." Wow! Those words help me over and over again :).

5. Cushlin avatar

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 1:20 PM, Cushlin said:

yess! and they've taught me too keep on going don't give up :)

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 11:59 AM, jayjay said:

Good question..in the past,13 years ive gone throu,what most people would go throu in a life time..my ex-girl freind,my dog,& about 7 freinds have died,& found KoRn,which i learned how to get my anger out.insted of going out with a bang? so im glad to be here,& have mellowed so much in the past 3-4 years,10ish,of them have been a blur..no 1 has ever asked me that before,& i say thank you,for doing so.cheers.=)