1. Giovanna avatar

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 2:55 AM, Giovanna said:

Yes,For sure,they're part of my life. They were a part of my life since i was a child and i love them..but it's true love,believe me.

2. Sensitive avatar

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 6:58 PM, Sensitive said:

yes! I share your same thought .... Korn, I'm not just screaming into the microphone else is behind a philosophy of life ..... the beginning of my adolescence I rispecchiavo very Jonathan Davis .... to school in the first 2 years I framed as stereotypical metalhead rapper (people stupid, heartless, empty and numb) .. just because I had long hair, chains, and Jersey Korn or Nirvana ... and thought I was just a failed, drugged, Satanist hahah, when it was the opposite of all these things!, indeed I am a believer in God. I felt a little marginalized say .... I was very shy, I always found it hard to socialize, that is, now, I have completely changed in character, but in those days I listened to a lot of Korn because I gave him relief against all these lies;), I understand you.

3. Sensitive avatar

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 6:57 PM, Sensitive said:

4. MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle avatar

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 1:48 PM, MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle said:

yes, yes and yes. i discover a new way to relate to the lyrics each time i listen to a song, it seems

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 12:53 PM, jayjay said:

I use to have that a lot,when i younger,i think KoRn are for the young ones these days,i wish i could feel the way i use to about there music...just like my life,there starting to fade....wish i could re-ignite the flame that seems to be dimming(soz im a bit out of sorts)=)

6. eva avatar

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 9:31 AM, eva said:

YES! I wish I had more than one word to say, but you pretty much summed it up.