On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 11:31 AM, jayjay said:

Just 1 more thing,you guy,& girls are lucky in youre youth with korn,i got in to them when i was 32 years old? i would of loved to have heard of them in my youth,but i was in to the punk bands,exploited,pistols & good old crass,they ruled then.grate times..

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 11:23 AM, jayjay said:

Oh yeh,there sound has been,hypnotic to me & thats what attracted me to there songs.almost the same has slipknot..i wounder what the future holds for these,& other bands.great init.=)

3. ProdigyChildOfKoRn avatar

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 7:01 AM, ProdigyChildOfKoRn said:

When I read what you wrote I thought: Guys from Korn should be very proud for having such great fans. You joined your lives (through the memories and inspirations) with their music, and this is incredible. Now I feel proud because that's what everyone told is beautiful. Really. :)

4. NERa_84_HOUSEMAn avatar

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:18 PM, NERa_84_HOUSEMAn said:

Sorry for this bad spelling the name KORn,I used twisted letter ''R'' and that's why we have this kind of spelling.... (:

5. NERa_84_HOUSEMAn avatar

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:12 PM, NERa_84_HOUSEMAn said:

They simply keep me alive.Had so much fucked situations in my life,and one and only thing that kept me in life was KOЯn(their lyrics,so inspiring).....so far.....Jonathan's simply the greatest artist in the world.....It may seem stupid or whatever.....but I simply admire their work...I was in the high school,when I first time heard their album ''Follow The Leader'',and since then I'm following....I was lucky to see their live show.Saying that I was lucky because I'm living in a small and poor country in Europe,that has it's own problems.....On the early 90's we were in war....newer mind....I watched KOЯn on the EXIT festival,Novi Sad,Serbia(...Just to inform you,Serbia attacked my country in early mentioned war....)and that was the greatest time I had in my hole life....As many others I prefer their ''old school'' hard core and lyrics,but I had newer turned my back on them.When Head left,one big part of the original sound was lost,but the point wasn't....Then David....we all know...don't want to bring history here...The point is that the main idea of KOЯn was newer lost and will newer be...That's what I admire the most...KOЯn.....for life....

Greetings from Bosnia & Herzegovina. (:

6. eva avatar

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 3:56 PM, eva said:

Besides Jon's DREAMY voice, I love their sound. It makes me go back in time, with the heavy bass lines and eerie guitar effects. It takes my mind to somewhere creepy. I don't know. It's a giant source of inspiration when I make my art.

7. MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle avatar

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 3:08 PM, MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle said:

im a good girl. keep to myself mosta the time. korn helps me get out emotions i didnt know i had. jonathan's lyrics are amazing. im in love with his voice. fieldy is insperational to me. munky is awsome. ray is a sweetheart. head is... head. lol. as for david, well that was his choice. i've never listened to any band and felt any desire to learn more, untill korn. i just can't stop. korn is my life now. i'm more alive than i've ever been before.

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 10:24 AM, jayjay said:

When i hear a different korn album it takes me to a different time,or a feeling i had with my last girlfreind(see u on the other side),or when i was working with my dad(take a look in the mirror),& so on...memories in time gaps,or bubles.good times.=)