1. Anomaly avatar

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 11:18 PM, Anomaly said:

I regret not getting front row :(

2. cdu avatar

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 9:03 PM, cdu said:

They better have VIP when they next come to my part of the world. My advice is do it!

3. KeepHoldingOn... avatar

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 7:56 PM, KeepHoldingOn... said:

Where did U go after tha 3 songs,, did U go early to where tha second part of ur VIP was located...was it easy to find?

4. sH3LLz avatar

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 7:48 PM, sH3LLz said:

do it, i just did it and it was well worth it ;)

5. BP avatar

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 7:38 PM, BP said:

"....tha only thing is I just want to have sum type of assurance that I will get what I paid for".....
    I see that as kind of worrisome that you have expectations. Before I went to the show I kept saying to myself "Expect Nothing. Be Open to Everything." Consequently I had a great time.

6. daniella avatar

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 1:29 PM, daniella said:

if i were in your shoes i would do it xD so purchase the VIP pack ;) don't worry just fuckin' do it and buy it ;D

7. kornhivgurl avatar

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 10:24 AM, kornhivgurl said:

V.I.P is awesome
    Def worth it

8. KeepHoldingOn... avatar

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 10:03 AM, KeepHoldingOn... said:

$350 for tha VIP plus general admit plus that cost of travelling from NC to TX definitely isn't what I'd consider cheap.....trying to decide which frame of mind I should have,, "one life to live" or "I'll live long enough to wish I didn't spend that money" LOL!!!!!!!

9. KeepHoldingOn... avatar

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 9:17 AM, KeepHoldingOn... said:

I was really wanting to go for tha JD gaming session,, chill with Jon and watch 3 songs from tha stage...I couldn't think of anything more AWESOME than that but at $350 for tha VIP plus general admit plus tha cost of me travelling from NC to TX I get a Lil hesitant lol, wishing I was a kid again because I was that king of impulsive decision making...now as a grown man I think about shit now lol,, I slept on it and gave myself 'til 5o'clock if that package is still there then that will be my sign............................I'M SUPER STOKED AT JUST THA THOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Tammie avatar

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 6:35 AM, Tammie said:

If you have the extra money...JUST DO IT DAMN IT!! You won't regret it :)