1. Katie Levy avatar

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 6:03 PM, Katie Levy said:

That's awesome you do deserve to strut man that's a huge deal! Well keep on going and living the dream girl!

2. sindee fink avatar

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 8:42 AM, sindee fink said:

yes thank u. the stupid grrrl stuff im just gonne let go. some stupidity happens all the time. all i know is the show was hreat, i had a lovely time and looking foward to many more :)

3. Sávio Rivadávia avatar

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 8:24 PM, Sávio Rivadávia said:

yeha , that is the point, if we can meet, talk , take pic,... wwith them, Great! But keep twitting them all the time, it's boringm, it makes no sense.

4. KoRnismyO2 avatar

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 4:58 PM, KoRnismyO2 said:

That is so flippin awesome...yeah I wouldn't pay too much attention to whoever that was saying whatever they were saying. It takes years to appreciate and a few just aren't there yet apparently. I have so much love for all KoRn fans, we are kindred :) Glad u had a great time, n oh yeah I'm glad I don't have a twitter account cuz...yeah ditto LOL

5. Wind Dancer avatar

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Wind Dancer said:

Excellent review! 75 shows wow!

Yeah, I can relate to the Twitter thing. Often when I get on there is is solely towards JD. I cannot get my fingers to type anything out, because anything I have to say he has already read/heard. Nothing different-I bet he does have stalkers though, how could he not?

Wishing you the best in your sobriety, it is not easy.

I dream of the day I see KoRn again! :)

6. kfan78 avatar

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 2:18 PM, kfan78 said:

HEY Girl!
    Glad you had a blast!! Ignore the idiots...over the years, I had to deal with racist remarks etc but at the end of the shows nothing but love! I bang out like the best and ignore the rest!

I'm only up to my 37th show ! : )

Keep Bangin

7. wiccanlord avatar

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 11:39 AM, wiccanlord said:

good to see you had a good time

8. Big Shark avatar

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 11:30 AM, Big Shark said:

Who the hell criticizes someone at a KoRn show? Everyone's there for the same reason... please don't let that person change your image of the younger children of the Korn, we aren't THAT bad :(

Anyways, I'm glad to hear you had a good time! You deserved it, 75 shows is impressive as hell!

9. KeepHoldingOn... avatar

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 11:20 AM, KeepHoldingOn... said:

Tubular!!,, Glad Tha Show Was Up 2 Specs Despite Any Brats That Were In Attendance...And I So Agree About Tha Stalkerish Feel That I Knw A Lot Of Famous Ppl Get From Their Fans On Twitter....I Don't Wanna Be That Stalker Twitter Guy Tweeting My Idol 1000 Times A Day Talking About, "JD PLEASE RESPOND..PLEASE!!" Lol,, Not 2 Clown Anybody That Does That...I'd Jus Rather Talk 2 Him On His Tour Bus (Even If It's Jus Once Or Twice A Year) .................But I Digress Lol, So Stoked 4U That U Had An Awesome 75th Show...75 MORE! Lol ;-D