1. Bene Gesserit avatar

hmm thats pretty neat. I like that :D

2. Xusi avatar

On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 5:45 PM, Xusi said:

Yoki Bear you're the best! :D

3. Sussi avatar

On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 1:24 PM, Sussi said:

Hahaha and I always hoped that the dust I couldn´t see wasn´t there ;-)

Ok, I get what you mean then. I hear the beat and it sounds the same as the chanting in xzibits tune. I thought you meant it was more visible to the ears.

I have to say I love the chanting in xzibits tune! But then I have a whole cd with buddist munks chating hahaha. Yeah, I´m a bit KoRny, I know ;-)

4. Yoki avatar

On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 12:33 PM, Yoki said:

as i said in the blog , the intro is distorted... after all...its a intro....just becuz you cant hear it, doesnt mean its not there right? the dust on top of my closets are also out of sight, but that doesnt mean its not there ;) i am not joking.. its the same rhytm and melody. just not as OBVIOUS as the sample in Xzibits track....

5. Sussi avatar

On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 8:36 AM, Sussi said:

I must have listened 20 times now. I. Can´t. Hear. It. You are joking, right? ;-) I can´t hear any words at all in the 8 second intro.

I´m not sure why I don´t like it. Too little bass maybe?

6. Yoki avatar

On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 7:47 AM, Yoki said:

its there sussi.. 'Concentrate' ;) btw..how can you NOT like Word Up!???

7. Sussi avatar

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 11:46 PM, Sussi said:

I can´t hear it :( and I was hoping you just made the one song I don´t like more likable.

From time to time I try to meditate and in 2006 (i think) I made a buddhist rosary that I still use. "Om Mani Padme Hum" is the mantra I sometimes use. It feels good saying it.

8. raven avatar

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 11:03 PM, raven said:

haha, oh so clever! i would have never found this out

9. Aurora avatar

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 5:32 PM, Aurora said:

Oh interesting! How did you find this out???

10. ghostdancer80000000 avatar

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 4:47 PM, ghostdancer80000000 said:

i have notice that before yoki, but i did not understand the meaning, but your so fukin cool and i jus love the hell out of you, you seem to be deep with everything. wateva happens stay down stay you, oh and will you marry me?