1. HereIm avatar

On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 1:39 PM, HereIm said:

That right,Beg!) Maybe this is way to reduce the impact financial crisis for Korn)))))....Of course, I'm just kidding...)

2. preyforbeg4484 avatar

On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 8:53 AM, preyforbeg4484 said:

It's just bad timing when there is a financial crisis happening.

3. 4U_Ms.Davis avatar

On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 7:01 AM, 4U_Ms.Davis said:

hey dude sometimes things get super expensive, its like I want to go but I got two kids to feed a house to pay the rent for, alone with a car note and etc..etc.. lol
    I wanted to go to the rockstar fantasy camp and that sh*t was like 9,999,999 im like are you tripping? the only person hoppin in this one is a rich kid, cause some of us could use that to go to college..

4. Bianca H. avatar

On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 12:04 AM, Bianca H. said:

I agree with u... As much I as I wish to meet them... i cant. But just bein at one of their concerts is just as great for me. Myb also cus if i go to this concert it will b my 1st concert ever. :)

5. HereIm avatar

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 9:36 PM, HereIm said:

I understand what is when you have no money.This summer I lost a home and I had no place to live,to sleep. It lasted 1.5 months and during this time I often come across a situation where I had no money even for food. Several times I was forced to spend night on a street.
    I`m not sure that I can find free money for buy VIP package but I don`t think that it expensive. There is a big difference between think that you can`t to afford this ticket for now and think that Korn is going crazy because want too much for their work. This sounds somehow like they are plumbers and want for standart work in ur house much more money than another the same plumbers.Dam!This is a creativity and energy what they are give to us! How we can appraise this sings...

6. Twisted avatar

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 9:07 PM, Twisted said:

Money is just money and you can always make more. However, just think about it. With overtime this is a whole weeks check for me. Now for that week there is no gas to get me back and forth, no food in the house, no smokes, or any other needs. Now once you have the VIP package, the show isn't actually in the town you live in so you have travel expenses and lodging if you don't want to drive home that late after you've been drinking. Now at the show drinks are $9-$12 each, concert t $35-$40 or sweatshirt $80, and other souvenir you may want another $50 maybe, parking etc....Now this is easily a "G" if not more for the night... Now I LOVE KORN.... but that's a whole months pay for me....My family still needs to live too. So I guess (me being poor) I don't get VIP anything. I will be at the venue when it gets to my town or even near it. Unfortunately I will be in the Po Peeples section lol... If you can afford it more power to you and I really hope you enjoy (think of Twisted when ur there lol) This is my opinion.... I'M JUS SAYIN>>>>

7. HereIm avatar

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 8:37 PM, HereIm said:

tnx u Marika)

8. marika avatar

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 8:33 PM, marika said:

Absolutely agree with you. I think it's not expensive, and money is nothing!

9. HereIm avatar

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 7:55 PM, HereIm said:

VIP -is a persons who don`t think about how much they can get for be a special guest for Korn.Korn guys is not inflate the price, they simply carry out natural selection of they funs)
    There will be only those who really intresting in it all.

10. Yoki avatar

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 7:46 PM, Yoki said:

i agree..fuck the money.....its just worth what we believe it is...and the expierence korn is offering is ...probably a dream for some people...i am surely going to get a vip package when they come to holland..im glad for the option.