1. coyotemontcalm avatar

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 8:02 PM, coyotemontcalm said:

what cd do you listen first. For me it was Korn but Life is peachy was already out. One of my friend put a tape in is truck and Ball tongue start to play. Since that they I really like korn

2. KORNKIDNH avatar

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 6:05 PM, KORNKIDNH said:

I first listened to KORN in 1994. Being a gymnast back in the day was .... lets say .... I was picked on and put down for 16 years. JD and the boys brought me to a level that no one could touch. There were 6 of us that were gymnasts and we all would bring our disc-mans to a gymnastics meet and all start blind together. Lets just say all of us sitting there and stretching out was great. No one bothered us and we were in our own world. I have to thank the boys of KORN for getting me thru really tough times. JD, your lyrics move me and make me feel not alone.

3. Tamar avatar

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 8:11 PM, Tamar said:

From this newbie to the old hat that you now are :-), your first post was eloquent, insightful and moving. I agree with the strength and power of KoRn's ability to bring their emotions across in the clearest form I have ever heard. For this reason, I have become rather enamored with them. I'm glad to be with like-minded peoples.

4. baylsquain avatar

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 11:05 AM, baylsquain said:

I love how I got obssessed with Korn my sophomore year too! But it was mostly my best friend who introduced me to great music like this, and hes still my best friend:)

5. PalmOfKorn avatar

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 1:35 PM, PalmOfKorn said:

Dude!! I have been a hardcore Korn fan since day one! It gives me great satisfaction in knowing and hearing stories such as this that involve the next "Children Of The Korn" gen!!

You are 100% correct when it comes to truth behind words. It is hard to come by these days, and it is awesome to know that you can find it in the voice that is Korn!!!!!

Korn 4 Life!!

6. odusfrogger avatar

On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 2:14 AM, odusfrogger said:

You hit that one just right. KoRn has so much power and emotion in them. I have felt the way you have many of times with this band. One of the first times I saw them I felt very emotional. You could sense what JD and crew were going through on that stage. I have teared in enjoyment the first time I saw them in 94 in a small night club in CT. Just from the raw emotion. JD himself was crying on stage by the end of it he looked drained as did the rest of the crew and the crowd. Very few bands can do what they do on CD or in concert.

7. Shawshank avatar

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 12:22 AM, Shawshank said:

Post more kid

8. Shawshank avatar

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 12:21 AM, Shawshank said:

9. Mookystem avatar

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 10:01 AM, Mookystem said:

Korn is the best you got that right :-P.

10. Kelleaf avatar

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 10:47 PM, Kelleaf said:

I know what you mean! except I have problems with letting my emotions out. That's why I listen to Korn music. As well as Dream theater and various other music. I'm a music dork,but I know what you mean by the chirstian thing. I kinda went through somethin similar.Like, I'm suppose to be happy all the time. AND your so right about writing one true sentence. I'm a song writer barely writing my first metal songs ever. It's very challenging and I'm so glad that others, like youself, appreciate the music because of it's rawness. It's makes me mucho happy !!!