1. cdu avatar

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 4:56 PM, cdu said:

So did Korn's management respond at all?

2. sH3LLz avatar

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 7:32 PM, sH3LLz said:

well now u know not to buy a meet and greet again...u won't get a refund i know that.

3. BP avatar

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 9:47 PM, BP said:

Wow. Bitter. I am so glad I went into the concert with no expectations at all. Well, I did assume that a big part of the VIP price was getting into the venue first, and I ended up in a great spot and was very happy with that. To me, they showed a lot of respect for the fans by putting on a great show. No matter how much you love a band-it's not a personal relationship, you know.

4. kornhivgurl avatar

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 8:32 PM, kornhivgurl said:

Every meet and greet i went to was amazing

sorry to hear that

all the guys are really sweet hearts

5. Vero avatar

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 7:31 PM, Vero said:

That's why I don't wanna meet them. I'm sure I will be disappointed and their music will be less good after it... Sorry for you!

6. kfan78 avatar

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 7:27 PM, kfan78 said:

I've been to meet and greets that seemed like it was a rush and there was no connection with the band but it was the venue who was at fault because they didn't want fans back stage for a long period of time and then they scheduled it earlier than the band expected so they were all sleepy and upset about the experience...I guess I'm used to it by now..not so good for people who never been to a meet and greet. It sucks but it happens sometimes dude..Hopefully you got to stay in the front of the pit when the show started. AFter all of that, it doesn't seem like you enjoyed the show and you did meet the band whether you took the time to say anything or not was up to you but from my experience I don't see a refund in your future.

7. kfan78 avatar

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 7:19 PM, kfan78 said:

WOW, That's sucks but I can honestly say that there's always more to the story ...I wouldn't go too far as to putting the band down because you obviously like them enough to purchase the VIP but at the same time...Jon has health issues, certain venues are strict when it comes to meet and greets, you never know what played a role in this. I'm sorry you had a bad night! maybe they will explain soon...

8. KoRnChiK18 avatar

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 6:52 PM, KoRnChiK18 said:

Same here. I'd like to know if they sent you an inbox or even tried making it up to you. Hopefully something's done.

9. cdu avatar

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 5:21 PM, cdu said:

I've been thinking - how much of the venue management contributed to this?

10. cdu avatar

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 4:57 PM, cdu said:

I'm interested to see if Korn or their management respond to this.