1. jizzawhizza avatar

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 7:13 PM, jizzawhizza said:

they really don't need him ray is a much better drummer and i'm sure it will be proven to everyone when their new track/cd drops.

2. Liuba avatar

On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 4:50 AM, Liuba said:

Have to say ., everytime I listen "Wake Up" I have the same thoughts! I think what he said abt Korn or JD.. aren't our problems..I know what he did in Korn which is most important for me!! Don't forget in the songs we love most.. David's playing!!! Even I like Ray sooooooo much and he's doing a great job, he's perfect for them... so I dunno... of course for the 20th Annniversary could be cool have David back!!

3. elwezo avatar

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 3:24 AM, elwezo said:

I whole heartily agree with this post! Original line-up all the way!

4. eva avatar

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 1:54 PM, eva said:

David needs to come back. I mean NEEDS to come back. There's just no option there.

5. avangardeify avatar

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 12:34 AM, avangardeify said:

they are all grown up, they will know what's best for them. but i like ray, he seem a nice guy.

6. kornwars avatar

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 11:31 PM, kornwars said:

NOPE

7. faithann avatar

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 7:27 PM, faithann said:

Yes that would be cool

8. Faust avatar

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 3:26 PM, Faust said:

I totally agree, and I really thing that at some point in time, we will have a full reunion with the original members being back in the band. I've been bashed and personally insulted by KoRn fans on facebook when I talk about David rejoining KoRn, and I simply don't understand why. Most of the time people will say things like "fuck David, he talked shit about JD or JD's wife or Fieldy....blah blah blah." So what? What does that matter? These guys ARE a family. David has said on Facebook that he is interested in rejoining KoRn, and nothing against Ray because I think he is a fantastic Drummer, but I love to see David rejoin the band.