1. SAFLove avatar

On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 10:23 PM, SAFLove said:

your awseome gal hey wanna add me on fb..or just chat here w.e.. all the same pracrtically

2. Sensitive avatar

On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 7:01 AM, Sensitive said:

Sorry, i don't have fb...LOL

3. Marlon RockoRner Cifuentes Lopez avatar

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 12:07 AM, Marlon RockoRner Cifuentes Lopez said:

of corse why not!!! im going to hit the like right now hehehe =D

4. JPrice191 avatar

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 7:28 PM, JPrice191 said:

yea that was un-called for.. i shouldn't have said that.. i was having a temper tantrum ;)

5. Silent Metal avatar

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 6:55 PM, Silent Metal said:

Cool :)

6. Ashleyur83 avatar

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Ashleyur83 said:

Thank you and yes I am, he changed my life so Id like to help spread his world to help change others lives :)

7. Ashleyur83 avatar

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 12:48 PM, Ashleyur83 said:

where the hell did you hear that??? I don't believe that at all because he has said numerous times that korn is just a performance, it does not interact with his spiritual beliefs, him and fieldy have said that many many times and its in many interviews, so unless you have proof then don't jump the gun to point the finger!

8. JPrice191 avatar

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 11:01 AM, JPrice191 said:

NOT SIGNING UP!! Don't Like Head NOMORE!.. He is Making KORN Not Play their Songs "ADIDAS and FAGET" anymore.. just because He is some Born- again Christian!! i Want my Songs BACK!! and Head can go back to Wherever the Hell He came from, because i Want my Songs BACK!!!

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 9:39 AM, jayjay said:

Must of taken a lot of work! A true fan. =)

10. lukeyluke avatar

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 8:36 AM, lukeyluke said:

Cool!! The next time that I log onto FB, I will do that.