1. Bene Gesserit avatar

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 9:17 AM, Bene Gesserit said:

I can't wait to see and listen to what they come up with next!!

2. HiveR avatar

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 2:43 AM, HiveR said:

I hope it will be a really heavy album.

3. RUBENRCKS avatar

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 1:08 AM, RUBENRCKS said:

thanx 4 the news dont fear

4. Big Shark avatar

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 12:40 AM, Big Shark said:

I love watching a new album be made, news post by news post :P!

5. avangardeify avatar

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 11:52 PM, avangardeify said:

Gorgeous!!!

6. Tammie avatar

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 7:40 PM, Tammie said:

Oh and I thought, you already started on the next album a while ago. Man people cannot keep on their fuckin news these days, can they?!

7. Tammie avatar

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 7:39 PM, Tammie said:

You don't care if people love it? I understand if you don't care that people hate it, because you're all about "lets experiment" don't dog us fucks that love what you do!
    ," he said. "We don't care if the people hate or if the people love it" Don't put the supporters in the same sentence as the haters. What a slap in the face for us that have backed you, no matter what kinda shit we were flicked! Think back a bit........

8. Katie Levy avatar

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 7:02 PM, Katie Levy said:

Righteous

9. Wind Dancer avatar

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 5:31 PM, Wind Dancer said:

I love koRn more today, than yesterday, thank you for the great news for the day :) I knew he/koRn would take more risk, because Jonathan is free, never to forfeit his freedom out of fear. He simply does not care. He is a smart man (he knows life-has lived it, not sheltered in the least), because when he is old gray, he will have a minimal if any, of those fucking 'ifs', if I should have done this. If If If If, I had not been afraid. Afraid of failure or what others will think. Jonathan/koRn are very admirable and inspirational! I am so thankful they drew me in!

10. KoRnismyO2 avatar